Review Our 2020 season is finished. How did we do this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

our hot potato handballing to a player in a worse position has frustrated me as well and cost us when we had momentum against port a few times i noticed. Looks like the players are too scared to take the game on and play on at all costs when we have momentum.

our hot potato handballing to a player in a worse position has frustrated me as well and cost us when we had momentum against port a few times i noticed. Looks like the players are too scared to take the game on and play on at all costs when we have momentum.
Playing on at all cost won't work if we keep doing hot potato handballs to players in a bad position where they're under pressure as soon as the handball is made.

If we actually get a season in, I reckon this will be 2016 repeated with the in form team taking it out.

The biggest problem was always effort, especially in the midfield. (Yeo, Redden, Brander etc)

This is not the case now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's great that this thread is becoming redundant but if you haven't seen the first page of this thread, I laid out on how we can fix our issues which we've pretty much done.

I'll make some updates soon on what we've done better but it felt right to make this thread when we were playing badly.

That's great that this thread is becoming redundant but if you haven't seen the first page of this thread, I laid out on how we can fix our issues which we've pretty much done.

I'll make some updates soon on what we've done better but it felt right to make this thread when we were playing badly.
I think the key to our turn around has been dropping Brayshaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back