Prediction Our 2024 premiship team

Remove this Banner Ad

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ok we are all feeling down and rightly so. But lets give ourselves some hope for the future. Time goes so fast and before you know it we will have a new regine at the club on and off field AND in the coaches box. I have listed players who i think can be in our next premiship side in 5 years the notables missing are our 2 captains. As for the coach i just dont know. tell me if you agree with my list of premiship players and add any you think should be in or take out who shouldnt be in.

Powel-pepper
Burton
Marshall
Amon
Clurey
Butters
Rozee
Duursma
Hayes
Drew
Garner
Howard
Bryne-jones
Ladhams
Houston - captain
Lucosious

Thats 16 players who i think can be high quality 100plus game players at our club in 2024. The rest will be made up of who we draft and trade into the club in the next 5 years. Im hearing lukosious is almost certain to come to us.

This thread title will definitely not be a source of ridicule.

I bet if you looked back five years ago there would've been a thread on our 2019 premiership team. And Wingard, Polec, Impey, Pittard, Trengove and Hombsch would've all been in it. These threads are pointless.

We have no right as a ball club to talk about premierships. Finals in 3 of the past 12 years (for context, Carlton have made finals 4 of the past 12 years). We are a loser club and don't deserve to be spoken about in terms of premierships in any way whatsoever.

We have no right as a ball club to talk about premierships. Finals in 3 of the past 12 years (for context, Carlton have made finals 4 of the past 12 years). We are a loser club and don't deserve to be spoken about in terms of premierships in any way whatsoever.

Did not know this. Jesus Christ that's depressing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back