Our Best 22 and Potential Drafees

Remove this Banner Ad

DangerIsLove

Cancelled
Oct 23, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Would like to hear what you guys have to say about Geelongs Best 22 and also for who we should draft this year

I've gone with

B: Bews Lonergan Henderson
HB: Thurlow Taylor Thuoy
C: Menengola J.Selwood S.Selwood
HF: Powell-Pepper Stanley Barlow
F: Black Hawkins Motlop
R: Smith Dangerfield Guthrie
I: Duncan Blicavs Cockatoo McCarthy

Barlow reckon would be a good pickup but if we miss out on him would take Jack Graham. Powell-Pepper is an absolute beast and would add a toughness to the midfield. Aaron Black should be used as a third tall. As for a KPF look for one at #38.

Would like to hear what you guys have to say about Geelongs Best 22 and also for who we should draft this year

I've gone with

B: Bews Lonergan Henderson
HB: Thurlow Taylor Thuoy
C: Menengola J.Selwood S.Selwood
HF: Powell-Pepper Stanley Barlow
F: Black Hawkins Motlop
R: Smith Dangerfield Guthrie
I: Duncan Blicavs Cockatoo McCarthy

Barlow reckon would be a good pickup but if we miss out on him would take Jack Graham. Powell-Pepper is an absolute beast and would add a toughness to the midfield. Aaron Black should be used as a third tall. As for a KPF look for one at #38.

There's already a potential draftees thread here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-potential-draftee-and-trade-watch.1119156/

Jack Graham and Powell-Pepper are both inside midfielder beasts but neither can hit a target by foot to save themselves. And Stephen Wells said on the Cats Podcast that the club isn't interested in any delisted free agents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back