Prediction Our Chances to play finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anja_Nees

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A draw between saints and Freo would be perfect for us wouldn't it?
In theory, but it could doom Freo basically and what we don’t want is them coming out flat next week.

It’s impossible to know really. On paper Saints win or draw is better but we need Freo beating Essendon. They should do, but if they have a downer after blowing finals they could let Essendon in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Playing about with the live ladder and if the Eagles beat the Crows by at least 40 then we slip into 8th. Crows have been in shocking form lately and it isn't out of the question if they get spanked over in Perth.

Braybrook Son

Premiership Player
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Playing about with the live ladder and if the Eagles beat the Crows by at least 40 then we slip into 8th. Crows have been in shocking form lately and it isn't out of the question if they get spanked over in Perth.
I think you mean 100 points mate, they are down by 2 points at half time, so not happening.

House_of_Dahl

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
After tonight when I use the predictor I have us finishing 8th regardless of GWS game. A game clear of Essendon if we do, or same points but ahead on % if we don't. Obviously a bit to play out yet though!

DylanW

Runner
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
West Ham
After tonight when I use the predictor I have us finishing 8th regardless of GWS game. A game clear of Essendon if we do, or same points but ahead on % if we don't. Obviously a bit to play out yet though!
Have you got Port winning both?

Braybrook Son

Premiership Player
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Eagles made hard work of it, but we are alive. On tonight’s form, Crows will beat Pies next week, might have to win both.

Top Bottom