Prediction Our Chances in the 2019 finals

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
If Adelaide beat Collingwood on Saturday, we need to beat GWS on Sunday.

Last couple rounds has some awesome games.

Lions play Cats and Tiggers, north v Port is an interesting one sure Port has more to play for but north at home won’t be easy, crows have pies and us, tigers have eagles and lions, Pies have crows and bumbers so there is plenty to play out.

For the Dogs imo we must win both.

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have us in 8th if we win 2. Essondon to beat Fremantle and lose to the Pies. Will have a point to prove next week.
There’s so many things that could happen, I think need to win both as a minimum to make it as there’s always upsets last two weeks

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We can win both and miss out. I think this talk of making it winning one game is pretty bloody unlikely
If we lose to GWS and beat Adelaide we need 4 favourites to win:
-FrevEss in Perth
- Coll vEss MCG
-CollvAdl in Adl,
-WCEvHaw in Perth

Requiring 4 results to fall your way may seem unlikely, but all we need are the 4 favourites to win

-

Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
West Ham
There’s so many things that could happen, I think need to win both as a minimum to make it as there’s always upsets last two weeks
Essondon is the biggest threat IMO. Sure, we flogged them, but that doesn't mean they can't win the next 2. Also think Port will most likely win 2 and lock in a spot. Relying on Essondon to lose a game and us to win 2 (Bringing us ahead of the Crows).

Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
West Ham
-FrevEss in Perth
- Coll vEss MCG
-CollvAdl in Adl,
-WCEvHaw in Perth

Requiring 4 results to fall your way may seem unlikely, but all we need are the 4 favourites to win

-
I can't see Essondon losing both. Would be catastrophic for their club. Would also love for it to happen.

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
-FrevEss in Perth
- Coll vEss MCG
-CollvAdl in Adl,
-WCEvHaw in Perth

-
Crows are favourites v Pies and rightly so on form. Pies been average for weeks

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I can't see Essondon losing both. Would be catastrophic for their club. Would also love for it to happen.
I get that they should come out firing but they barely beat GC, got flogged by Port at home and the copped last night. Honestly after this performance I’m not sure they have a say in it. They look shot.

VogonProsthetnic

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Beaufort
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If we beat Adelaide by lots we may be able to lose next week. Problem is that playing in Ballarat will keep the scoring low.

Collingwood need to find some form next two weeks. Will be dirty on them if they lose to Crows and Bombers.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Taranto and Deledio both finished with concerns. Kelly might be back.

Their form is patchy - two wins by less than a goal against lower ranked sides and a flogging by Hawthorn. Probably the best time to get them but our run against them since you-know-what has been pretty poor.

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
If Freo had won today they would have been playing for higher stakes vs Bumbers next game.

And Freo last game is vs Port.

Got a funny feeling Bumbers will get over Freo.

When you lose to GC, Saints and the like its hard to have control of your own destiny.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Essendon's best chance is that Collingwood lets them win in the last week as some sort of hope that they'll get to play them week 1 of finals. conceivable. Essendon are pathetic. i would love to play them

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
knowing us we'll probably beat GWS then lose to Adelaide..

I reckon Adelaide are better at the moment. Took it up to West Coast in Perth. A much healthier list.

I'd say most Bulldog supporters will expect a loss this weekend, but I reckon you're right here. Can see us getting over GWS then the Adelaide game being a real concern.

hoianbulldog

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2006
Hoi An, Vietnam. I am off the grid.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I reckon Adelaide are better at the moment. Took it up to West Coast in Perth. A much healthier list.

I'd say most Bulldog supporters will expect a loss this weekend, but I reckon you're right here. Can see us getting over GWS then the Adelaide game being a real concern.
Id be happier if last game was at docklands.

Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

And unfortunately that result would leave us 9th on my predictor <cry>

Back