Toast Our Era

Remove this Banner Ad

JPK is the horrendously underrated, seriously he is an absolute beast, performs week in week out (when was the last time he got less than 20 possessions)? His strength is underrated to, he bullocks through packs

Its easy to take him for granted, he is so consistent in his output

JPK is the horrendously underrated, seriously he is an absolute beast, performs week in week out (when was the last time he got less than 20 possessions)? His strength is underrated to, he bullocks through packs
When he got injured last year?

Its easy to take him for granted, he is so consistent in his output

I knew he was consistent, but I kind of didn't appreciate how consistently good, as in, top of the comp.

I guess you could level the charge that his disposal can be a touch sloppy, and he's not a particularly creative (in the playmaking sense) player, but that's not really his role, I don't think. He's there as a pure ball-winning inside-mid and he's probably been as consistently good at that role as anyone in the league in the last 15 years.

I knew he was consistent, but I kind of didn't appreciate how consistently good, as in, top of the comp.

I guess you could level the charge that his disposal can be a touch sloppy, and he's not a particularly creative (in the playmaking sense) player, but that's not really his role, I don't think. He's there as a pure ball-winning inside-mid and he's probably been as consistently good at that role as anyone in the league in the last 15 years.

He generates so many chances for others, the ball use is not as big a deal because of that

His goal kicking fell away a bit

But he is a contested beast, well ahead of guys who get more exposure eg dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back