Opinion Our Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Would those that support both WC and East Freo like their club to move to Cockburn?
Compared to moving to Fremantle oval or folding? Those type of supporters are traitors and I would put them
into the same Bracket as $ubiaco.
It would be the same with a South, WC, supporter.

There is quite a lot of South WC supporters
Jakovich, Sumich, Worsfold etc etc
Understandable they played for WC, have ties to the club. If I had a child drafted to WC, proud as punch for
Them, but my heart wouldn't be in it. Does that make me bad?
Before the Dockers I went to plenty of WC games, finals, as a WA footy follower.
Also supported the Bombers, other WA boys playing VFL.

Compared to moving to Fremantle oval or folding? Those type of supporters are traitors and I would put them
into the same Bracket as $ubiaco.
It would be the same with a South, WC, supporter.

And this is what the WAFC is and was up against. It wasn’t a case of not enough Freo people involved in the creation of FFC, it was that the Freo people weren’t united.

It was both the Fremantle clubs and the powers that be fault. Not enough Freo people were involved and that
created resentment.
It's why we have freagles now, it's not too late to mend bridges, especially if Easts move to Fremantle oval.
I would love for Easts to move to Cockburn, set up that second oval and be based there.
Sure I have wanted our affiliated WAFL club to do well, my grandfather owned houses in North Yunderup.
I think it would be great if South & East & Dockers people all come together and realised that “Freo Footy” was bigger than all three clubs and they combined in some fashion, at least in sharing resources (but combining together as one entity would be best).

I don’t think that will happen however.

I also think it would be great in Cockburn was the base of a WAFL club and was developed for games as well as a mere training venue.

I think it would be great if South & East & Dockers people all come together and realised that “Freo Footy” was bigger than all three clubs and they combined in some fashion, at least in sharing resources (but combining together as one entity would be best).

I also think it would be great in Cockburn was the base of a WAFL club and was developed for games as well as a mere training venue.

* no. I love my Dockers and I love Sowfs. They can remain separate. They all had their chance and decided not to take it.

Yes. As an East supporter this is brilliant. South freo had there chance & I wish it had worked out but it didn't. Now south freo have their heads so far up west coasts & geelongs ass.

Should have always been the bullsharkys.
But too many grown men with fragile egos..😉

I think a memo should go out to all members & fans for that matter in regards to the Freeeeooooo chant.
This should not be used until we are definitely in an unbeatable position. Over the years I have noted that the opposition is far more likely to kick a goal or 2 just after this chant has begun than we are.
STOP using it in the second quarter!

I think a memo should go out to all members & fans for that matter in regards to the Freeeeooooo chant.
This should not be used until we are definitely in an unbeatable position. Over the years I have noted that the opposition is far more likely to kick a goal or 2 just after this chant has begun than we are.

Better than nothing. Could hear it from my house.

Might be smarter for the club to tell the players to harness it and lift when they hear it.

If we could only chant when we were in an unbeatable position we'd not have heard it for about 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then that would make us the same as West Coast fans. Next, you would think it's OK to leave at 3/4 time as well?

Sorry folks, but late in the 3rd, Freo go up by 14 points, Freeeooooo.
4 minutes later were down by 4 points. The text went out amongst my Freo mates once the chant begun, look out for a Pies goal.
It’s a known phenomenon amongst my Docker mates.
The Freeeeoooo chant went out at home as Mundy got paid the free, it has to be used responsibly.

Some wallys were still trying the year 6 netball freo, clap, clap, clap but were drowned out for most of the match 🤣
First game I'm not working I will down to help out with the chant.

All this its optus stadium, the crowds too small nonsense. What are you, Melbourne supporters.
20,000 last night & I'm assuming a fair few collingwood scum there. You guys were ripping it up..

Shut your dirty mouths.
Freo chant from breakfast to dinner.
I'm with the poster with the unfortunate name. An early chant during a game puts fire in the belly of the opposition. Players have said as much in their after-match comments. Google it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back