Universal Love Our fearless leader resigns :(

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
I have some sad news which has been brewing for a while. We fave finally come to terms with it and are ready to let the cat out of the bag

In a sad time for the Gold Coast SUNS bigfooty board, our friend and long time moderator Sunny_ is leaving us for bigger and better things.

This not only sucks for the fact I have to stop pretending to know what I am doing, and I have to get busy and throw ban hammers down at you all . . . The main reason is Sunny_ has been our best poster for years, a level headed mod, a smart footy brain and the novelty female on our board for the past 5 or so years.

So who now can iron our clothes and make us sandwiches - Well the powers that be have searched far and wide amongst the depths of our board. Joining me now in the land of the power hungry bullies will be exile

Exile is a long time poster on the board - Doesn't always come on to share his opinion, but reads what we all have to say every day. His opinions are always worth something and he knows his SUNS footy.

So let's all join in on farewelling our good friend Sunny_ but congratulating Exile on getting a job by default that no one else was good enough to do :p

Hip Hip Hooray :D

Back