Autopsy Our loss to The Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread for some reason reminds me of having a kick at the park with my brother as a kid playing some of the greatest footy you'd ever see then we'd run home and say to our Dad "we beat Carlton 150 to 50" and he'd shake his head disappointedly and say "you let them kick 50 points?".

I digress, let's enjoy the break.

This thread for some reason reminds me of having a kick at the park with my brother as a kid playing some of the greatest footy you'd ever see then we'd run home and say to our Dad "we beat Carlton 150 to 50" and he'd shake his head disappointedly and say "you let them kick 50 points?".

This reminds me of the game in Tassie when Boomer kicked it into a howling breeze and it went backwards further than he kicked it and marked his own ball.

Sounds like your dad needed a kick up the arse like mine.
North by as many points as you want.

Unfortunate that VFL side also has the bye (yes, that scheduling is probably deliberate and usually works). There are a few first-teamers who could do with getting their hands on the ball a bit more, and maybe some confidence of hitting targets in match conditions with just a little less pressure. But we can't drop everyone in a week with an AFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caroline Wilson
“The Bye performance was the final straw. My sources are telling me that Tasmania is firmly on the agenda”.
'It's bad bye North Melbourne, hello Tasmania.

And sources close to my finger puppet draw verify that all Taswegians already hate them more than everyone in Melbourne and everyone wishes they would die in the fiery pits of hell.

I have nothing against the club, but oh dear. More in my double page spread tomorrow'.

Anyone have any idea who is likely to be the best candidate for the Kerridge v the Bye ?
Pick from Player 1, Player 2 , etc to player 22. Where's that AI generated game that runs on bigfooty?

Walker kept his man goalless again but provided absolutely no rebound.

Jy Simkin had zero turnovers.

Larkey didn't look so pissed off.

Our game plan was not put under fierce scrutiny.

Jury still out on whether Goldy should ruck all day.

We didn't kick a behind so kicking for goal was OK

No evidence that we need to change the coach emerged.

No injuries or reports

I'm bored

Remove this Banner Ad

Back