Autopsy Our midfield performance

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I want specific players and I want the possession chain to start at the fullback line.

It would be a metric of making good choices more than having the skill to hit a target who then has nowhere to go.
Use your eyes. Michael Johnson would top the club for it over the past five years.

Reddit is trash in general but AFL subreddit is better than Bigfooty as they don't shutdown blogs they are scared might compete with them. Found far more insight browsing that for the past 12 months than the infinite 'is team X like Moneyball' nonsense that pops up on here and in the mainstream press.

Reddit is trash in general but AFL subreddit is better than Bigfooty as they don't shutdown blogs they are scared might compete with them. Found far more insight browsing that for the past 12 months than the infinite 'is team X like Moneyball' nonsense that pops up on here and in the mainstream press.
AFL subreddit >>>>>>> Main board (I very very rarely bother with the main board)
Still come here for Freo talk though as the Freo subreddit only gets 4 or 5 replies from each post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back