News Our new Football Ops Manager - welcome Adam Kelly!

Remove this Banner Ad

Phil's name has been mentioned for weeks, it'll be for the year.

People don't think we can attract Vozzo, that's fine but I'd suggest Harper won't be in the chair long term.

Still it's funny watching people get all bent out of shape.

People don't think we can attract Vozzo, that's fine but I'd suggest Harper won't be in the chair long term.

The smug and patronising 'I don't get all upset like you, they won't do that' position would be a lot more compelling if you were ever right when you took it.

They always do it. Always.

The smug and patronising 'I don't get all upset like you, they won't do that' position would be a lot more compelling if you were ever right when you took it.

They always do it. Always.
Shock horror, you've gone the man not the ball.

If I'm wrong, and in 12 months we are sitting here with Phil Harper as head of football then I'll cop everything I get......but that won't be the case.

When the man is behaving like a rodeo clown he can hardly complain when the bulls charge.

You've been wrong enough times already for you to cop it and reduce your arrogance. Why would I believe you'll do it this time if you havent humbled yourself yet?
You'd know a clown when you see one I guess.

I'd like the list of things I've been wrong about, my guess it'll comprise mostly of things you've made up.

People don't think we can attract Vozzo
, that's fine but I'd suggest Harper won't be in the chair long term.

I don't think we can, and I'm not even sure we'll try to.

This club has ZERO runs on the board, we are well within our rights to be sceptical

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We scout the country far and wide and this is the end result,either no effort put in or 100% can’t get people to Adelaide
So Harper was at the club when Burton was the best option in the country...Burtoneaves and now Phil is the best option in thw country.

Lucky he was sitting under our noses this whole time

This club has ZERO runs on the board, we are well within our rights to be sceptical
Wouldn't say zero, how many of us realistically expected us to sack Burton and Campo ??

I know I did.

That said, of course people have that right, that's not an issue. What I don't understand is the absolute hissy fits.

We're not just within our rights- we're undoubtedly correct.

Anyone who still rocks up doing 'OMG the meltz' routines after the ******* year that our club just had should be ashamed of themselves.

Particularly when the context is - get this- internal promotion to fix the problems we caused through relentless internal promotion.

You're even wrong about not having been wrong. It's a remarkable consistency really.
Do you ever release the grip you have of yourself ??

Sometimes you actually do come up with something valid and worth reading...... Sometimes.

We're not just within our rights- we're undoubtedly correct.

Anyone who still rocks up doing 'OMG the meltz' routines after the ******* year that our club just had should be ashamed of themselves.

Particularly when the context is - get this- internal promotion to fix the problems we caused through relentless internal promotion.
Think it's your bedtime.

I find it hard to believe the club would open itself up to obvious and deserved criticism AGAIN for hiring from within

Who am I kidding. It's not hard to believe. It's what we do
Wait for us to rehire Burton in 12m time, saying how much he has learnt and had time away to reflect

I find it hard to believe the club would open itself up to obvious and deserved criticism AGAIN for hiring from within

Who am I kidding. It's not hard to believe. It's what we do
It’s obvious why.

They went late to the market because we held the review because they wouldn’t make the obvious calls and then when they called it they called it late.

No senior assistant due to “less voices”.

It was obvious it was going to be Harper when Ambassador Cornes was prompted to say it was a good idea.

We were just in denial.

It’s obvious why.

They went late to the market because we held the review because they wouldn’t make the obvious calls and then when they called it they called it late.

No senior assistant due to “less voices”.

It was obvious it was going to be Harper when Ambassador Cornes was prompted to say it was a good idea.

We were just in denial.
That "less voices" call came from Roo, if there was anyone within the club I wouldn't trust it's him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back