News Our new Football Ops Manager - welcome Adam Kelly!

Remove this Banner Ad

*compliment -

What is difference between complement and compliment?
Complement and compliment (together with related words such as complementary and complimentary) are frequently confused. ... A classic blazer complements a look that's smart or casual. while compliment means 'admire and praise someone for something', as in: He complimented her on her appearance

GrommoT

*compliment -

Complement and compliment (together with related words such as complementary and complimentary) are frequently confused. ... A classic blazer complements a look that's smart or casual. while compliment means 'admire and praise someone for something', as in: He complimented her on her appearance

GrommoT
memegenerator-net-lurch-you-rang-jpg.792312

*compliment -

GrommoT
Whoosh

Didn’t he return from holidays a few weeks back? Also how does the GM of the SACA have overseas holidays leading into the summer of cricket and miss the test match?
GM of SANFL??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think unfair dismissal laws don't apply if the position pays a salary over $148,700 (https://www.fwc.gov.au/unfair-dismissals-benchbook/coverage-unfair-dismissal/high-income-threshold). I don't know what Burton was on, but I would have assumed that the football ops manager of an AFL club would be on well over $150k?

Although if we were paying peanuts, that would explain why we got a monkey.

I never thought it would be an unfair dismissal claim, more a breach of contract or some kind of unfair loss of earning capacity stretch.

The board made the monumental stuff up of appointing someone to be in charge of the club, that didn't know what he was doing, they ALL deserve to go for this and new board appointed and find a CEO who knows how to run a club

Its up to the AFL to appoint 7 of those board members lets hope the AFL get it right this time

When will you learn the difference between appoint and ratify, and save us this puerile nonsense

Now that Keith Thomas has announced he will step down, Port are going to push hard for Vozzo as he wants that promotion.

Means we have probably settled on Kelly, knowing Vozzo wont move sideways with that carrot being dangled to him.

My theory anyway.... Kelly sounds very qualified for our head of footy position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back