Our next captain

johnnycjay

Team Captain
Dec 23, 2009
sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
From the outside Doedee looks the most captain like. Most reliable player and from the backline is probably the preferred location for a Captain.

MJ2611

Rookie
Sep 26, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
There's a lot going on behind the scenes.

I would say Talia should of been captain but I think Sloane was made captain because he's MR Nice Guy friendly with everyone.

I think the group is very fractured and I think they were hoping Rory would be the one to pull it together.

Talia would give people the hard truths, which wouldn't go down well. (but it's better than whats happening now).

lincsPJ

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
So the club locks out croc media, and decides that Roo’s mates at triple M are a better way to go, which has resulted in the club getting absolutely pulverised by a corrupt Victorian media corporation.

and instead of fighting back against hutchy and his agenda ridden bullshit, the club just sits and takes punches like homer against drederick tatum in the hope that the fat boy gets tired.

quality plan. Hasn’t the damaged the perception of the club at all.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So what does that make drafting SA kids? Conservative?
My comment was i would love to have a elite midfielder or gun forward as my captain but hey a defender could do the job.

Or some ruthless hard nut would be good

I guess our list doesn't have too many of the above we forgot to draft them

Like i said I would rather that myself but that's just me

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So the club locks out croc media, and decides that Roo’s mates at triple M are a better way to go, which has resulted in the club getting absolutely pulverised by a corrupt Victorian media corporation.

and instead of fighting back against hutchy and his agenda ridden bullshit, the club just sits and takes punches like homer against drederick tatum in the hope that the fat boy gets tired.

quality plan. Hasn’t the damaged the perception of the club at all.

Considering every time Roo has decided to fight back, we look even more incompetent and poorly run, it's probably the better strategy.

No matter how passionate Roo is, he is way out of his depth.

My comment was i would love to have a elite midfielder or gun forward as my captain but hey a defender could do the job.

Or some ruthless hard nut would be good

I guess our list doesn't have too many of the above we forgot to draft them

Like i said I would rather that myself but that's just me

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would rather you stop posting... but unfortunately we don't get everything we want...

Just looking over the list... we are in for a world of hurt aren't we?
Yes, until we get at least 50 games into most of our next generation... hence it's pointless playing Mackay, Hartigan, etc.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
There's a lot going on behind the scenes.

I would say Talia should of been captain but I think Sloane was made captain because he's MR Nice Guy friendly with everyone.

I think the group is very fractured and I think they were hoping Rory would be the one to pull it together.

Talia would give people the hard truths, which wouldn't go down well. (but it's better than whats happening now).
Talia and Tex would have been in the leadership group based on votes but they both said no.

Back