• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course he’s not going to publicly trash any coaches.

Craig McRae would say the same thing about Hinkley when prompted because that’s the diplomatic thing to do.

There’s diplomacy, but often with Ken we see and hear people going well beyond standard niceties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The club has shown by the continual recontracting of a coach with a terrible finals record, that they fail supporters by not doing their due diligence and look for the best available coach and admit that they never spoke to any available coach.
So I would expect that a Hinklised Carr will just slide on in.
Patheticnes at it's best.
That’s the way it will go and it will stay that way while Koch is in charge.
Don’t want some guy walking in and upsetting the apple cart.
One big happy family, outsiders not permitted.

What both saddens and worries me is that we're running out of candidates who know what values the name Port Adelaide equates to for us with long memories and/or a sense of the club's history. This loss is, of course, compounded by Koch's faux Port Adelaide tradition that he has imposed on our team and culture. We are not a little club from Alberton, we are Port Adelaide. We are not a Chairman's plaything, we are a club steeped in a tradition of winning at all costs.
OMG I still remember a day v North Adelaide when some also ran had Jack around the neck on the ground and was trying to roll him over his hip (Webb?). Every Port Adelaide player instinctively came to Jack's aid.Where's that spirit gone? Maybe Carr has that in him still but I fear that he's been 'corporatised'

What both saddens and worries me is that we're running out of candidates who know what values the name Port Adelaide equates to for us with long memories and/or a sense of the club's history. This loss is, of course, compounded by Koch's faux Port Adelaide tradition that he has imposed on our team and culture. We are not a little club from Alberton, we are Port Adelaide. We are not a Chairman's plaything, we are a club steeped in a tradition of winning at all costs.
OMG I still remember a day v North Adelaide when some also ran had Jack around the neck on the ground and was trying to roll him over his hip (Webb?). Every Port Adelaide player instinctively came to Jack's aid.Where's that spirit gone? Maybe Carr has that in him still but I fear that he's been 'corporatised'
It’s easy to bring it back. Roos did it with Sydney, MacRae with Collingwood

Webb, he had a bit of white line fever. I met him a few years ago, he was genuinely surprised I knew he played sanfl back in the day.

Back