Strategy Our Next Coach

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thread starter #1
Its obvious kens days are numbered if he is not sacked end of this year he almost certainly will be at the end of 2020 as the rumor is 2021 is a trigger year of his contract so the board can sack at the end of 2020 without having to pay out 2021. So who do we go for next? To me there isnt a stand out big name. So an assistant maybe but who its a decision we need to get right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ibd77

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Its obvious kens days are numbered if he is not sacked end of this year he almost certainly will be at the end of 2020 as the rumor is 2021 is a trigger year of his contract so the board can sack at the end of 2020 without having to pay out 2021. So who do we go for next? To me there isnt a stand out big name. So an assistant maybe but who its a decision we need to get right.
Alistar Clarkson???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Us against the rest

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’ll put up my hand, no coaching experience but am passionate about this club. Will shout “kick it” and “BALLLLL” at least 17 times a game. That makes me just as qualified as Kenny
You miss one qualification.

Pick an answer, 1, 2 or 3.
1. Diet Coke.
2. Coke
3. Coke Zero.

Andre

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
`Elevate' Hinkley to Director of Coaching, he can play golf and do some of the PR stuff while a coach does the football.
Has to be this. With it clear to the AFL world he’s there for the paycheque so he’s unemployable afterwards. Or he can negotiate a termination and we’ll let him publicly say the burden got too much and him and the family need time away from football and everyone can cry crocodile tears and he can get a job elsewhere in 2021 saying he’s refreshed. Less money now, but gets work later so more over the long run and not going out with a reputation completely trashed.

Powerade 08

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lol if Schofield was named Roy Laird or Nathan Bassett, everybody would have said he was shit before a game had been played, and he would be getting shitcanned now for our clearance numbers v Richmond reserves. Instead he is ready for the top job.

Truth is the guy is probably hopeless. Why else would he come here.

Top Bottom