Strategy Our Next Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

AFC AFeederClub

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I reckon I'd suggest him over Hinkley at this point. We would atleast see some change for better or worse.
you have to give Brad a little bit of credit, he constantly got his team to the prelims with lists that were no-where near the talent quality Ken has had at his disposal or the facilities and money Ken has had behind him. Brad would certainly be better than Ken but there are most probably better coaches out there, I think Brad would be a whole lot better 2 time round and who ever the coach is you want Mark Williams back as developement

PAFC66

PAFC 150
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
you have to give Brad a little bit of credit, he constantly got his team to the prelims with lists that were no-where near the talent quality Ken has had at his disposal or the facilities and money Ken has had behind him. Brad would certainly be better than Ken but there are most probably better coaches out there, I think Brad would be a whole lot better 2 time round and who ever the coach is you want Mark Williams back as developement
Nah this club scared chocco off for good.

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Chocolate is a literal psychopath, it's beyond belief that anyone would want him back in any capacity.
Id have Choco over Ken every day of the week.

Right now I just want someone who puts high expectations on his players and expects to win.

I'm sick of hearing this Graham Cornes type loserr references to bad luck and "magic".

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

finbarr

Premium Platinum
Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
isnt that what we want, Ken v Mark in Thunderdome, 2 enter 1 man leaves, the last words of Ken would be 'someone has to die'

Thunderdome isn't an orderly exchange of ideas. If Williams is involved its a chaotic coup d'état of rifts and player clique's that would leave the club a smoking hole in the ground, much like it was the last time he left.
If we need a shake up get people in who can leave their ego and personal agenda's at the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFC AFeederClub

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thunderdome isn't an orderly exchange of ideas. If Williams is involved its a chaotic coup d'état of rifts and player clique's that would leave the club a smoking hole in the ground, much like it was the last time he left.
If we need a shake up get people in who can leave their ego and personal agenda's at the door.
it wasnt Mark who left it like it was, it was management who got rid of junior burger and took all the money out of the footy department, you can argue Mark should have left a bit earlier (which he should have) but the only reason why he stayed on is because he loved the club, Mark as the coach did little wrong and was man enough to take the blame for others peoples mess when they made him the scape goat.

Remove this Banner Ad