• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 11, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
this is a disgraceful thread by some young punk called iwish. I was at the game and to lay this down after an enjoyable game is a low point of the big footy intelligensia. You are just feeding to the usual frothing sharks. It is early early days for any football observer. Credit to richmond but to lay it down on the coaches is beyond my comprehension. The only thing obvios iwish is that you are a babe in football terms. Saw jack at the game and he would be aghast at this being port adelaide supporters. You are possibly asking jack who and that is probably the depth of your footy background. Just to reshash hinkley has a contract of what 3 years. Their was no mutterings near me after the game about the coach. The negativity at times is just amazing. You have just added to it.
Boooo!

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How can you possibly equate to hikley
Dursma great mark kicks goal and the rabid beast is not unleashed.

Yes it would of been, Duursma kicking the goal gets us the 4 points but that doesn't change much. and i'm disappointed for Duursma that he couldn't win us the game.

We shouldn't have been in that position. He is a dud coach, we've seen enough to know that for sure !

Pafcsince86

All Australian
Aug 31, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
this is a disgraceful thread by some young punk called iwish. I was at the game and to lay this down after an enjoyable game is a low point of the big footy intelligensia. You are just feeding to the usual frothing sharks. It is early early days for any football observer. Credit to richmond but to lay it down on the coaches is beyond my comprehension. The only thing obvios iwish is that you are a babe in football terms. Saw jack at the game and he would be aghast at this being port adelaide supporters. You are possibly asking jack who and that is probably the depth of your footy background. Just to reshash hinkley has a contract of what 3 years. Their was no mutterings near me after the game about the coach. The negativity at times is just amazing. You have just added to it.

Jack would never of allowed co captains

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
220px-Troy_Chaplin_2018.2.jpg

Make it happen

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I am not a young punk but someone who has been a member of port for many years. A club which had high standards a never say die attitude and one which was driven by success. I am seeing that being eroded bit by bit every year that Ken is in charge. I would love for Ken to prove me wrong and take us to a flag. But I don't see it happening be honest with yourself thundercloud do you really think we are on the right path? If so please share with the rest of us the reasons why you think Ken is the man

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lol if Schofield was named Roy Laird or Nathan Bassett, everybody would have said he was s**t before a game had been played, and he would be getting shitcanned now for our clearance numbers v Richmond reserves. Instead he is ready for the top job.

Truth is the guy is probably hopeless. Why else would he come here.
Have to agree with you on this. He presided over a poor midfield in both of these losses.

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Stinkley is the senior coach.

Schofields first move was Boak back into the midfield when Hinkley was wasting him at half forward
I just watched three hours of Nankervis, Prestia and a bunch of Tiger mids I’ve never heard of make winning centre clearances look like shelling peas. That’s on the midfield coaches for not being able to dominate a group without Cotchin and Martin. Lycett in particular was weak as water against Nankervis.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

It is early early days? *me you either have dementia or you're delusional...

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I dont know who to go for but i do think a good stint as an assistant is an advantage. Just putting it out there but Scott burns has done a long stint at west coast, collingwood and for the last couple of seasons at Hawthorn with clarko. We know those who spend sometime under clarko have a good record as coaches. Scotts experience is extensive in being involved with different coaches and systems he might be worth a look if we think shoey aint ready.

I would like to reiterate my nomination of: Upright Broom With a Bucket for a Head. We can paint eyes on the bucket and everything.

Bucket head wendy

images (83).jpeg

Back