• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

this is a disgraceful thread by some young punk called iwish. I was at the game and to lay this down after an enjoyable game is a low point of the big footy intelligensia. You are just feeding to the usual frothing sharks. It is early early days for any football observer. Credit to richmond but to lay it down on the coaches is beyond my comprehension. The only thing obvios iwish is that you are a babe in football terms. Saw jack at the game and he would be aghast at this being port adelaide supporters. You are possibly asking jack who and that is probably the depth of your footy background. Just to reshash hinkley has a contract of what 3 years. Their was no mutterings near me after the game about the coach. The negativity at times is just amazing. You have just added to it.

I'm not necessarily one of the "Sack Hinkley" brigade, but I was at the game too, and if you think that was an enjoyable game and you're not a Richmond supporter, then I can't help you. If we had hung on for a win I would have taken it, but there is no way we deserved it after what we dished up. Watching us try and score was like pulling teeth. Just because Ken was a contract for another three years doesn't mean we can't be critical of him and I don't know where you sit, but there were plenty of mutterings near me. You may not agree with the negativity, but I don't know how you can be amazed by it after sitting through that match.

How can you possibly equate to hikley
Dursma great mark kicks goal and the rabid beast is not unleashed.

No way should we lay that loss at Duursma's feet. The kid has played four games, was probably knackered by the end of the game and expected to kick a goal to win the game. He should never have been in that position, we should have had it well and truly tied up by then, and I'm not surprised the pressure got to him.

I just watched three hours of Nankervis, Prestia and a bunch of Tiger mids I’ve never heard of make winning centre clearances look like shelling peas. That’s on the midfield coaches for not being able to dominate a group without Cotchin and Martin. Lycett in particular was weak as water against Nankervis.
Our midfield has stunk since replacing Drew with an unfit Wines and not bringing in any pace on the outside. So less first touch and then slow from the second or getting the link play going. Hinkley has to take responsibility for selections there.

Our midfield has stunk since replacing Drew with an unfit Wines and not bringing in any pace on the outside. So less first touch and then slow from the second or getting the link play going. Hinkley has to take responsibility for selections there.
Amon seems to be a big loss

Trade Hinkley to Norf for a can of coke.
After the way we trade it would be Hinkley + can of coke for coles brand diet cola.

this is a disgraceful thread by some young punk called iwish. I was at the game and to lay this down after an enjoyable game is a low point of the big footy intelligensia. You are just feeding to the usual frothing sharks. It is early early days for any football observer. Credit to richmond but to lay it down on the coaches is beyond my comprehension. The only thing obvios iwish is that you are a babe in football terms. Saw jack at the game and he would be aghast at this being port adelaide supporters. You are possibly asking jack who and that is probably the depth of your footy background. Just to reshash hinkley has a contract of what 3 years. Their was no mutterings near me after the game about the coach. The negativity at times is just amazing. You have just added to it.

You are absolutely cooked.

lol if Schofield was named Roy Laird or Nathan Bassett, everybody would have said he was s**t before a game had been played, and he would be getting shitcanned now for our clearance numbers v Richmond reserves. Instead he is ready for the top job.

Truth is the guy is probably hopeless. Why else would he come here.

lol. Are you not aware of his record in the WAFL?

The guy can coach and has been doing so very successfully for several years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should find approximately $1 million per year of savings in our underperforming football department and use it all to make Paul Roos an offer he can't refuse.

No thanks. I don't see how he did any better at Melbourne with the AFL paying him then anyone else would have.

We could still save some of these new players. He has to.go before he ****s them as well.

When west coast destroy us next week we have to part ways or we need to prepare for 3 more years of mediocrity.

West coast are going to destroy us in a week?

Pffttt why?

Cause they are playing at home? Are a vastly superior team with structure? Recent history?

Pfft.

Back