• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha bringing back Mark Williams with the current weak willed management regime and the place would be Thunderdome within a year.
isnt that what we want, Ken v Mark in Thunderdome, 2 enter 1 man leaves, the last words of Ken would be 'someone has to die'

Chocolate is a literal psychopath, it's beyond belief that anyone would want him back in any capacity.
Id have Choco over Ken every day of the week.

Right now I just want someone who puts high expectations on his players and expects to win.

I'm sick of hearing this Graham Cornes type loserr references to bad luck and "magic".

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

isnt that what we want, Ken v Mark in Thunderdome, 2 enter 1 man leaves, the last words of Ken would be 'someone has to die'

Thunderdome isn't an orderly exchange of ideas. If Williams is involved its a chaotic coup d'état of rifts and player clique's that would leave the club a smoking hole in the ground, much like it was the last time he left.
If we need a shake up get people in who can leave their ego and personal agenda's at the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chocolate is a literal psychopath, it's beyond belief that anyone would want him back in any capacity.

i'd have the flag winning psycho over the bucktoothed bogan any day

Thunderdome isn't an orderly exchange of ideas. If Williams is involved its a chaotic coup d'état of rifts and player clique's that would leave the club a smoking hole in the ground, much like it was the last time he left.
If we need a shake up get people in who can leave their ego and personal agenda's at the door.
it wasnt Mark who left it like it was, it was management who got rid of junior burger and took all the money out of the footy department, you can argue Mark should have left a bit earlier (which he should have) but the only reason why he stayed on is because he loved the club, Mark as the coach did little wrong and was man enough to take the blame for others peoples mess when they made him the scape goat.

Love it, love that he is a psychopath.

You'd like to think he'd matured and learnt a thing or two at GWS, Richmond, Werribee and now Melbourne.

And maybe GWS aside, has been very successful at those clubs, in fact you'd wonder if GWS may not have had a flag now had they kept Choco over Leon Cameron.

The chocolate chaps numerous bizarre antics were troubling for a long time but he lost me completely a couple of years before he was sacked when we were 4 goals up and with momentum in a game against the wobblers in Melbourne and the players, obviously under instructions began to hold the ball up and play that keepings off BS about 5 minutes before half time.

Malted Milkhouse must have thought it was his birthday, we gave momentum back without a whimper and the wobblers scored 2 goals to reduce the deficit to about 10 points at half time, and then they got on a roll early in the 2nd half, resulting in the fat lady searching for the listerine by 3/4 time.

It was dreadful coaching, and that combined with his el bizzaro stuff makes it a big NO from me for Choco ever getting any type of official gig at Alberton again!

Back