Our next coach

Who should be our next coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off the top of my head, if we pull the trigger on Bolts in the near future, then I’d probably want to see Dale Amos appointed as an interim coach until season’s end - imo, he deserves a Victoria Cross medal for overseeing our under siege defence. In the meantime, complete the obligatory approach to Clarko, and once we’re most likely rejected (which is why I didn’t select him from the options above) sound out Brad Scott, but still conduct a thorough interview process for the position. Appoint the best candidate - probably Scott - at season’s end. Finally, as members and supporters, cross our fingers and have copious quantities of alcohol at the ready leading into season 2020. Happy days!

The huntsman spider that appeared on my wall just now.

Can't do too much worse tactically, plus should be more intimidating for a lot of the boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko is a dream and very little chance he would come, especially to replace his mate Bolts.

I’m not sure on Voss and Scott as they are tried and failed. Both don’t seem good strategy coaches from what I’ve heard and seen.

Ratts I’m not sure would come back seeing as how he left, although his apprenticeship under Clarkson, and the fact he is doing great at St Kilda shows he is the best of the 2nd timers.

If going new and untried the only ones would be Longmuir and Caracella. Both have huge wraps on them regarding their strategy prowess. This is what we need! A game day coach.

I think Longmuir would be best seeing as he was at West Coast as a development coach first and then as backline coach. Then moved to Collingwood to head their defence. Look at west coast and Collingwood defence and they are rock tight.

Call me bitter but I wouldn't want Clarkson based on the Ian Aitken incident. To me Brad Scott is from the same mould and I have no interest in a thug as a coach.

I would bring Ratten back, he was young and made finals. Has had some great experience since leaving us. Would also consider Voss and Caracella.

Any thoughts on Scott Camporeale and how he is regarded at the Crows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back