Our next month of footy

Remove this Banner Ad

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They are interesting match ups.
Have we learned how to deal with the WCE web or whatever the catchphrase is, and how will we prepare for the unknown and different games that Melbourne and North Melbourne will bring. In particular Melbourne wrt unpredictability.

Good month of footy coming up. :thimbsup:

Far be it for me to correct REH, but wouldn't it be:

WWWWWW?

When was the last time we won 6 in a row? Now seems like a good time
One sentence is about the next 4 the other about the past.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that our next 4 games could make or break our season:

Round 15 v Richmond @ Adelaide Oval
Round 16 v West Coast @ Domain Stadium
Round 17 v North Melbourne @ Adelaide Oval
Round 18 v Melbourne @ MCG

Obviously it'd be wonderful to win all 4. To be 12-5 with 5 to play would basically mean we can't miss the 8, and I think this group is some sort of chance of doing just that. But what do we think is a pass mark? For example, can we be taken seriously as a genuine contender if we only win 2 out of 4? Over to you.

We have to get 45k plus this week. Perfect time slot and huge game

2-2 will probably be a pass IMO. 2 really tough away games. West Coast should have J Kennedy by the time we play them.

JAlexG

Premiership Player
Mar 4, 2012
Alberton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston!
What a great 4 weeks of footy. We could really get rolling or hit a speed bump or two along the way.
Gonna make the trip for the D's game I reckon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are shithouse, we'll smash them. Richmond 60/40, due to home ground advantage and I think we match up well structurally against them. West Coast and Melbourne 40/60, because the opposite of what I wrote about Richmond applies to those two games. So I guess I'm predicting 2-2, but anything between 1-3 and 4-0 wouldn't surprise me.

Bringing back Amon & Polec in the next few weeks will help us go further.

If Matty White keeps playing like he did yesterday, Amon may struggle to get a spot back.

JohnHinckleyJr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls Man Utd
20170614_111942.png
Its time to break out the konami code

Daniel Flynn

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Being the Port Adelaide football club we could blow all these sides out of the water by 5 goals or more or go 0-4 and miss out on top eight strap in it's going to be a bumpy ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back