Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some information land on my desk this afternoon:

The preferred candidate has met with Don Pyke in the last week & is now awaiting on actions pending the review, initial recommendations have been released and concern’s that had been raised from the previous coach that are potentially impacting the future of this role has now been unpacked.
But all that is awaiting is contract agreement’s, the holdup is partly to do with the future of current members in the football department that is a conflicting and atypical issue to address.

I have more to share on this but will let the hunter’s & gatherers have their moment.

The preferred candidate has met with Don Pyke in the last week & is now awaiting on actions pending the review, initial recommendations have been released and concern’s that had been raised from the previous coach that are potentially impacting the future of this role has now been unpacked.
But all that is awaiting is contract agreement’s, the holdup is partly to do with the future of current members in the football department that is a conflicting and atypical issue to address.

I have more to share on this but will let the hunter’s & gatherers have their moment.
Soooooo, Burton and Campo gone?

I don't even care about Hart at this point, those two really seem to be the brunt of the problem

You may as well tell the full story

Humphrey Appleby of Yes Minister is choosing the next coach.

Amazing that your source uses the same crappy business jargon and terrible grammar as you...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Wants to develop his skills further" so I would guess so.
Given the 2 clubs he's been at have hardly been beacons for success in his tenure I'm not surprised.

S'eriously mate give it up's all ready. Its' becoming quite embarrass'ing.

Get your bag's ready for school next week.

Are you one of those people who gets off on being called a moron?

I suspec't that thi's is wrong

Matthew Nicks almost a 100% certainty... Sportsbet offering $2.25 I'm all over that.

Gamble responsibly :)

3crsxr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back