DJ75

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
This club got more penalties from Tippett saga than ESS and CARL .... we got back to a GF

How long has it been for ESS and CARL to come back

The last two years have been a bloody indictment .... but, hate the board of you must.... the right outcomes have been achieved and in a decisive manner

Criticise the timing & pressure from supporters if you like .... but that’s pure supposition
The bolded says everything...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DJ75

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
“We will be a team that not only embraces the contest but seeks it out. A team-first mentality also sits at the core of all successful clubs and from this day forward it will always be a clear focus and priority.”
I like both of these statements. Get the kids excited, get them to play on the edge and get them united and the turn around could be really quick

Golumless

I'm kind of a big deal on the east side
Jul 12, 2013
Wherever the ESH clubrooms are
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Colorado Rockies.
I have a mild amount of optimism creeping in, but Roo and Chapman have demonstrated they are clueless about the club and what is going on. Having Roo involved in the coaching appointment doesn't fill me with hope.
Once bitten etc...
So far Roos strike rate with coaches is pretty good. Just be shit scared when he's picking GMs.

OzSparrow

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manly, Glenelg, Liverpool FC
I don't know a lot about him but I didn't know a lot about Walshy either prior to his appointment.

However, I have complete faith that the system/panel has appointed him and I can only trust that he is a good choice.

Let's hope that some further change continues to happen at the top echelon of the club and that the repair of our culture can continue.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Well that was fun. It's been decided. Nicks is the guy. Speculation thread locked.

The official Matthew Nicks thread can be found here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom