And I'm always left disappointed

They all end up sacked too. Join the dots on those

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
This club got more penalties from Tippett saga than ESS and CARL .... we got back to a GF

How long has it been for ESS and CARL to come back

The last two years have been a bloody indictment .... but, hate the board of you must.... the right outcomes have been achieved and in a decisive manner

Criticise the timing & pressure from supporters if you like .... but that’s pure supposition

The bolded says everything...

The Sloane Ranger

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Dec 22, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Roo said yesterday the position was yet to be decided

The press release daid today that it was endorded by the board over the weekend

My info that I shared on Friday was a decision was made and negotiations haf been finalised with the prefereed candidates management

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
“We will be a team that not only embraces the contest but seeks it out. A team-first mentality also sits at the core of all successful clubs and from this day forward it will always be a clear focus and priority.”
I like both of these statements. Get the kids excited, get them to play on the edge and get them united and the turn around could be really quick

I have a mild amount of optimism creeping in, but Roo and Chapman have demonstrated they are clueless about the club and what is going on. Having Roo involved in the coaching appointment doesn't fill me with hope.
Once bitten etc...

So far Roos strike rate with coaches is pretty good. Just be s**t scared when he's picking GMs.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Instead of the generic crossed arms stance we should really get the new coach to give the thumbs up instead.
How come coaches never wink?
source.gif

OzSparrow

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manly, Glenelg, Liverpool FC
I don't know a lot about him but I didn't know a lot about Walshy either prior to his appointment.

However, I have complete faith that the system/panel has appointed him and I can only trust that he is a good choice.

Let's hope that some further change continues to happen at the top echelon of the club and that the repair of our culture can continue.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Well that was fun. It's been decided. Nicks is the guy. Speculation thread locked.

The official Matthew Nicks thread can be found here:

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back