Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you a million dollars that clarkson wouldn't have excited you either.
Have you a million dollars and would have been wrong as had friend very involved with Centrals at the time who as you can imagine was vetry impressed with Clarko.
Anyway just stating my view from looking at his history to others as stated.
I wasn't critical of proposed appointment.

Hell Jenny61 getting a bit over reactive there in your defence of hierarchy when not appointed yet mate.

its not nicks yet, chill.

Sucks I'm in meetings all day.

The media have gone on a weekend bender by the sound of it.

My feeling is we will announce a new coach & head of leadership together like a big bang...

You seemed obsessed with making this point

Nicks also played 175 games fpr Sydney and I am sure Paul Roos has made an inprint on Nicks not only as a player but also how to deliver a footy program

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Paul roos was a garbage coach. He had such a defensive mindset. Did you see how sydney used to play? Stoppage after stoppage after stoppage after stoppage. Get that garbage outta here.

Nah, it's got more to do with his resume/history.
Yeah playing under Roos
Paul roos was a garbage coach. He had such a defensive mindset. Did you see how sydney used to play? Stoppage after stoppage after stoppage after stoppage. Get that garbage outta here.
Yeah premiership coaches suck...

This I agree with re game style. Awful!

That said, he built an extremely strong culture. Happy to have that at Adelaide...just with a way better game plan

That much garbage he won a premiership and played in 2 grand finals in a row you really dont have a clue do you

Mark Ricciuto says the Crows are unlikely to name their new coach today and makes no apologies for speaking his mind in the media
Adelaide football director Mark Ricciuto says the Crows are unlikely to name their new coach today and he makes no apologies for speaking his mind in the media after being questioned by the players in the club’s external review.
Speaking on his breakfast radio program on Triple M on Monday morning, Ricciuto said reports that Matthew Nicks had got the job and would be announced on Monday were wrong.

“I don’t think he’s got the job and I don’t think it will be announced today,” he said.

“He might get it, but he hasn’t got it. No one’s got the job. That’s the facts.

“They’re (media) saying as if it’s already been announced and done.”
Players tell the review they don't like it. Roo says, "* you, I'm doing it anyway".
Great club man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roos not only won a flag however Sydney were hard to play against and was super consistent

In 2017 we played an entertaining brand of football however it didn't stand up on the day it mattered most

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Players tell the review they don't like it. Roo says, "fu** you, I'm doing it anyway".
Great club man.
Still comes back to who rules the club ....players or management

Chances are the players who raised the issue ....will no longer be at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back