Our only hope for Grand Final victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
With the unfortunate demise of our great Fijian ruckman, our AA wingman sitting in the coaches box and the shortest Sheptember in living memory we're in big trouble this finals series.

But all is not lost for there is but one man who can plug the hole in our leaking defensive wall....
Cole dyke 1.JPG

There is one man who (arrogantly) laughs in the face of Danger....
danger cry 1.JPG

There is one man who can hold back the sea of enemies who seek to defeat us and lead us on to the promised land....
holding back the seas.JPG

There is one man with the eyebrows to lead us Premiership Glory....
COLE Tom.png

.... and that man is the greatest back pocket to receive a rising star nomination in his third season of AFL,
Thomas "Tomtember" Cole
tom cole says hi.jpg

Fear not fellow Eagles fans, for we are in safe hands
cole tongue 2.JPG

Goddamn it

It is Sheedtember already

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our only hope for Grand Final victory is to make sure we play the right Brander football that wins finals.

From a scale of 1-10 I rate My Boy a 10.

I don't see any dodgy photoshopped pictures to support your claim
I lack the will at this time.

I will revisit once my mojo returns *shales fist

Feeling a bit down?
Thought you'd be on top of the world after the last few days
Tbh buddy, it’s been a hell of a ride and now I’m just tired haha

Haha I hear you, fell asleep in my chair this arvo watching the wafl game
Hah, I feel that!

Hitting the hay now, back to work tomorrow (BOOOOOO) and then to training for my grand final bound girls tomorrow night

Got some planning ahead of me to try and beat the undefeated opposition this Friday night.

We got close last time, lead by 5 at the start of the last wet, ended up losing by 8.

We can do this.

Hah, I feel that!

Hitting the hay now, back to work tomorrow (BOOOOOO) and then to training for my grand final bound girls tomorrow night

Got some planning ahead of me to try and beat the undefeated opposition this Friday night.

We got close last time, lead by 5 at the start of the last wet, ended up losing by 8.

We can do this.
Good luck, if I can offer one bit of strategic advice it's this

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back