Toast Our Premiership Ruckman. Thank you Grigga!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Traralgon Tyers United
Shaun was a bloody good foot soldier. Reliable. Got the most out of his footy and was a fantastic leader. It's sad to see his career wind up this way, but, he gave me a day that was the best i ever had at the footy, so Griggs, i thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EasternTiger

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Can't believe he's been with us since end of 2010.

Still recovering from losing Andy Collins, and now this. Took us a few years to knock the carlton out of him, but sheer grit and determination saw him rise to become a very good ordinary player.

A tremendous servant of the club. Premiership hero. Leader and communicator who helped mold us into a champion outfit. Smartest footy brain to ever pull on the jumper (If you don't count about 30 other blokes).

I will miss his ability to get elite elevation on his kicks, and of course his rucking.

Gentleman. Bon vivant. Raconteur.

Thank you :thumbsu:

Phar Ace

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Bullets, Firebirds
Shaun was a bloody good foot soldier. Reliable. Got the most out of his footy and was a fantastic leader. It's sad to see his career wind up this way, but, he gave me a day that was the best i ever had at the footy, so Griggs, i thank you.
Well said Capt. Griggs had that handy knack of being in the right place going forward. One of the reasons we have Premiership flag to behold this century. Thank you Shaun.

Top Bottom