Toast Our Premiership Ruckman. Thank you Grigga!

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard the rumours but I see now it's official.

Thank you, Grigga. Smart, hard working, did everything asked of him, from playing spare ruck, wing, tagger, flanker and inside mid. Had a rare talent for suddenly being all on his own on the fat side of the ground, 45m from goal.

Proud to have him as a Life Member

Heard the rumours but I see now it's official.

Thank you, Grigga. Smart, hard working, did everything asked of him, from playing spare ruck, wing, tagger, flanker and inside mid. Had a rare talent for suddenly being all on his own on the fat side of the ground, 45m from goal.

Proud to have him as a Life Member
8ae.gif

Was under-rated by many for much of his career—- I’m glad he gets to retire as a 200 gamer and premiership player.

Thank-you Shaun Grigg

From the RFC release - Lol...

Grigg finishes his career as a 2017 premiership player and Richmond Life Member, having played 214 AFL games, kicked 96 goals - and had 148 hit outs - with both Richmond and Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodbye Mr Grigg. A genuinely fantastic pick up. And I bet you are glad you are a tiger and not a Blue.

He is going to be a great AFL trivia - Premiership ruck Shaun Grigg.

Love your work, and have a great life mate!

Thank you shaun for the memories.
Could of been wasted at carlspoon instead became a tiger hero.
Forever thankful for your service mate all the best!

Strikes me as a ripper guy Grigger. Smart footballer. I hope he has some sort of role at the club. Was stoked for he and Houli when we won the flag. Often maligned recruits who repaid us in spades.

PS: Dear Carlton,
Grigg is a more successful ruckman than Kreuzer will ever be. LEL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back