Toast Our Premiership Ruckman. Thank you Grigga!

Remove this Banner Ad

Played a lot of good football with us, kicked some big goals, did everything that was asked. A great career as a Tiger. The time is right for him though as even when fit again, others are probably ready to take his place.
Thanks Grigg :thumbsu:

Shaun was a bloody good foot soldier. Reliable. Got the most out of his footy and was a fantastic leader. It's sad to see his career wind up this way, but, he gave me a day that was the best i ever had at the footy, so Griggs, i thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe he's been with us since end of 2010.

Still recovering from losing Andy Collins, and now this. Took us a few years to knock the carlton out of him, but sheer grit and determination saw him rise to become a very good ordinary player.

A tremendous servant of the club. Premiership hero. Leader and communicator who helped mold us into a champion outfit. Smartest footy brain to ever pull on the jumper (If you don't count about 30 other blokes).

I will miss his ability to get elite elevation on his kicks, and of course his rucking.

Gentleman. Bon vivant. Raconteur.

Thank you :thumbsu:

I’ll admit I was sceptical on him when he first arrived. But grigg seemed to improve every year he was with us, super reliable player and one of those guys that would nail a goal just when u needed one.
Cheers to you Grigga. Thanks for the memories. All the best for the future

Shaun was a bloody good foot soldier. Reliable. Got the most out of his footy and was a fantastic leader. It's sad to see his career wind up this way, but, he gave me a day that was the best i ever had at the footy, so Griggs, i thank you.

Well said Capt. Griggs had that handy knack of being in the right place going forward. One of the reasons we have Premiership flag to behold this century. Thank you Shaun.

From whipping boy to Richmond premiership winning ruckman and life member, Grigga definitely helped change the culture at the club and proves that you don't have to be an out and out star to be a star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back