Prediction Our Rebuild Will Ultimately Fail - Prove Yourself Correct - 5YR Ladder Prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thought I might give this a bump. It seems many are disillusioned by our trade period and may want to revise their forecasts down.

I think Sanders who backed in Jackster above who had the most negative (and so far most wrong) view of the crows future performance might want to revise downward even further.

What about you George Kramer?

Everyone tag in the optimists and pessimists, everyone should die (or not) on the hills they choose to support (and by support I mean crap on about on BF).
Tagging in the optimist

Carmo hasn’t bumped this for awhile.

Anyway looks like those expecting 2024 to be a rise will be disappointed
Gotta admit, even I'm thinking things aren't looking too rosy right now.

I think the whole comp has taken a leaf out of Collingwoods attacking book, as teams commonly do, copying what the premier from last year did. This attacking gamestyle has been enabled and enhanced by the 6/6/6 and stand rules and looks to be the best way to have your gameplan while these rules are in place. Meanwhile we kept everything the same and if anything, worked on our contest and defense.

Its hard to see how we catch up to this without significant change in our gameplan and in season game plan changes and in game experimentation is the last things we do.

Definitely not optimistic now.

EDIT: If Nicks embraced the need to change and experimentation, it could be the making of him, turning him from mediocre to a fully fledged premiership compatible coach.

I think the whole comp has taken a leaf out of Collingwoods attacking book, as teams commonly do, copying what the premier from last year did. This attacking gamestyle has been enabled and enhanced by the 6/6/6 and stand rules and looks to be the best way to have your gameplan while these rules are in place. Meanwhile we kept everything the same and if anything, worked on our contest and defense.

Its hard to see how we catch up to this without significant change in our gameplan and in season game plan changes and in game experimentation is the last things we do.

EDIT: If Nicks embraced the need to change and experimentation, it could be the making of him, turning him from mediocre to a fully fledged premiership compatible coach.
Attacking game plan, like the one Nicks played last year but decided to change......

We didn’t keep everything the same, that’s the problem. He changed an attacking game plan to a stop start defensive game plan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, since we all seem so confident the club has no idea pls confirm it with your predicted path for us on the ladder over the next 5 years.
You reckon the coaches and Hamish etc have no ability, pls confirm that by saying the results that we'll get while they're in charge will be terrible. Can't see Nicks or Hamish going for another year or two at least. So you'd imagine if they last two the legacy will last another 4 at least, so this should be a window you can feel comfortable to predict our results. Predict away.

I assume from listening to the board it will be predominately predictions of 14th to 17th for the next 5.

Its very telling when people avoid doing these things. Especially when they avoid any and all of them and then want to speak authoritatively on football. Pissant captain hindsights.

My prediction
11th, 9th, 7th, 5th, 3rd.

“Pissant Captain hindsights”. Carmo, Carmo, where are you?

Bump!
While the negativity is running hot on this board I thought it would be a good time for everyone to "prove" their predictions about how bad we are by predicting our fortunes (which obviously will be bad, right?) out a couple of years.

Year one is gone, so there's only 4 left to go, get in while this offer lasts!!

Carmo, you there old son?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back