Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
For a Tasmanian, he's very Fremantle is our Moose, isn't he? If you saw him outside the markets with a didgeridoo, you'd be certain he'd twirled a flaming stick before. He knows when the secret pizza joint is open. Give him an apple, a knife, a beercan and a couple of minutes and you'll be savouring ingenious monster party cones in no time flat.

I reckon when they train on Freo oval, he gets most excited about the fact Michael Franti once played a Big Day Out there.

A nose-pierced hair farmer who's explored more than his fair share of human sexuality. Just quietly.

I love him. I love everything about him.

He's a seven-foot Russell Brand for the 21st-century footy mad and he's our ******* Captain.

Smash those Geeeebungholes, Moose - in an acceptably consensual though entirely forceful way, of course. Artistically pile up their corpses and show 'em how a real child of the universe gets their ******* groove on.

I like that the narrative in the eastern state media is that Fyfe should stand down and let Brayshaw take over. And Freo is like Alex Pearce is the stand in captain.

For a Tasmanian, he's very Fremantle is our Moose, isn't he? If you saw him outside the markets with a didgeridoo, you'd be certain he'd twirled a flaming stick before. He knows when the secret pizza joint is open. Give him an apple, a knife, a beercan and a couple of minutes and you'll be savouring ingenious monster party cones in no time flat.

I reckon when they train on Freo oval, he gets most excited about the fact Michael Franti once played a Big Day Out there.

A nose-pierced hair farmer who's explored more than his fair share of human sexuality. Just quietly.

He's a seven-foot Russell Brand for the 21st-century footy mad and he's our ******* Captain.

Smash those Geeeebungholes, Moose - in an acceptably consensual though entirely forceful way, of course. Artistically pile up their corpses and show 'em how a real child of the universe gets their ******* groove on.
Is Tasmania the Fremantle of states?

Okay, so you've listed a bunch of Tassie stereotypes, what makes him so Fremantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back