Our VFL reserves live stream is on today

Remove this Banner Ad

The club likes Caddy, I doubt he's going anywhere, however if what people are saying in this thread is true, he needs to pull his head in otherwise he's going to lose the good will of the Richmond supporters.

I'm not surprised that our VFL team is getting smashed, we let a lot of our more mature VFL bodies go last year didn't we? We've got quite a young VFL team don't we?

Yep, a very young VFL team .
Expect plenty of thrashing's this year .
The club likes Caddy, I doubt he's going anywhere, however if what people are saying in this thread is true, he needs to pull his head in otherwise he's going to lose the good will of the Richmond supporters.

I'm not surprised that our VFL team is getting smashed, we let a lot of our more mature VFL bodies go last year didn't we? We've got quite a young VFL team don't we?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, a very young VFL team .
Expect plenty of thrashing's this year .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
So no VFL flag this year, that's ok. However it just means that Cad's and the other mature AFL players that find themselves in the reserves really need to stand up and play well to protect the kids. Cad's needs to pull his head in, he's not going to get to play every senior AFL game this year.

Second week in a row I’ve seen Naish pick out opposition players with pin point passes.
He can’t really be considered as an AFL player.

Yep. We are playing our listed players, Morris, a couple of mature agers & Kids. We’ve lost all our best VFL players unfortunately ☹️ I think we’ll have a lot of ups and downs this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. We are playing our listed players, Morris, a couple of mature agers & Kids. We’ve lost all our best VFL players unfortunately ☹ I think we’ll have a lot of ups and downs this season.
Yep and I think Richmond fans need to understand that. This is not going to be 2019 all over again. We're lucky we can even afford to field a VFL team.

Who did we let go??

If this is our midfield depth we are f’ed
I'm not buying the hype on here. If we want real midfield depth we need to hit the draft early on which is easier said then done when you end up with Pick 18 3 of the last 4 years.

Hopefully we can package something this year and get top5 pick.

I'm not buying the hype on here. If we want real midfield depth we need to hit the draft early on which is easier said then done when you end up with Pick 18 3 of the last 4 years.

Hopefully we can package something this year and get top5 pick.
I made a post a little bit later on in this thread that mentions similar about needing to hit the top end of the draft for some genuine elite talent

we have got a few kids that do look okay at times but are still very limited players RCD and Martyn who I think will become decent players for us but not that a grade type

We don’t have anyone where we look at them and say
This kid right here is the future of our club that we can build around and with Cotch realistically only playing for one or two more seasons we need to make something happen in that department soon

I made a post a little bit later on in this thread that mentions similar about needing to hit the top end of the draft for some genuine elite talent

we have got a few kids that do look okay at times but are still very limited players RCD and Martyn who I think will become decent players for us but not that a grade type

We don’t have anyone where we look at them and say
This kid right here is the future of our club that we can build around and with Cotch realistically only playing for one or two more seasons we need to make something happen in that department soon

bolton

we need to accept we won’t find another dusty but we have some
Serious talent. Bolton and Balta are huge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back