Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bend_It_Like_Brown

Senior List
Sep 24, 2018
Lockdown
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would love for either Ben to come out and tell the members why the VFL team has been scrapped and what are we thinking for the future. As a member, I feel like the communication has been putrid this season. Happy to take our coin but no communication about what is happening with the club.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I would love for either Ben to come out and tell the members why the VFL team has been scrapped and what are we thinking for the future. As a member, I feel like the communication has been putrid this season. Happy to take our coin but no communication about what is happening with the club.
Id like to know what the plans are for the second tier comp as a whole? Will there even be a VFL next year?

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
There would be a ton of plans being made at AFL House which they aren’t interested in informing the public on yet.

One important point for me though, in our greatest time of need, the Tassie government turned their backs on the club.
I so much hope that they end up with NO football.

I feel for the actual Tassie people, they are pawns in a generational political game, and so is this sport as far as that state goes.

Gumble Frankieton

Premium Gold
Jul 3, 2007
The North
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Coburg would be handy for me but their jumpers are no good ;)
A short-term alliance with Coburg (or Northern Bullants) might be pretty beneficial for both clubs. Geographically well-positioned and considering the financial disaster of a year like this is they might well need an alliance to stay in the VFL etc.
Anyone but Tassie please...

Last edited:

big_e

Premium Platinum
Apr 28, 2008
Your Wi-Fi
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers, 76ers
There would be a ton of plans being made at AFL House which they aren’t interested in informing the public on yet.
Clubs need to make decisions on players and players deserve to know as soon as possible what their futures are. When the wider public finds out is less important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SnowyontheTram

Debutant
Sep 13, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

One important point for me though, in our greatest time of need, the Tassie government turned their backs on the club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Apologies Anvil,
Tried looking back over Tassie threads and couldn’t find any reference, can you please tell me how the Tassie Government turned their backs on us?
Have they pulled $$$ based on us not playing games there this year?
Or the fact they locked us out from playing games there?
Genuine question here.

Top Bottom