Out of interest ...

Remove this Banner Ad

kuepper

Club Legend
May 21, 2001
Bootown.
AFL Club
Fremantle
... how many postsers here actually _went_ to the game?

I ventured down, to one of your home games - what is it with the pre-match 'gameshow' atmosphere ... quite odd with the 'over to you, slim jim' rubbish.

ALso, 'go eagles, go ... s.g.i.o' is anyone actually going to chant the sponsors name? That also gave me a giggle :)

So who went, just interested to see who did actually turn up.

My family and I were resplendent in 1992 style clothing in the middle tier of the three tier stand looking straight down between the goals, Troy Wilson style.

Whilst I intend to get there late from now on to avoid Slim Jim, I quite enjoyed the veterans and juniors match at half time.

S G I O, Go Eagles Go is one of the greatest chants ever

(well.......).

I cannot understand how the crowd can be just less than 40,000 when it's a sellout and apparently no spare seats in the house. What is the capacity of Subiaco Oval?

Yep, I was there feeling very nervous especially at half time.

The pre game entertainment is very crapola. Slim Jim would know a footy if he laid one on the thrown.

I was there, straight behind the goals at subi end, about ten rows back, and wearing a very skanky looking 92 jumper which my dog has been sleeping on since they changed the colors.

Originally posted by Frodo
And did you hear my shout Kuepper? When Phil kicked that huge goal and raised his arm in glory. I shouted ' That ones for you Kupper you troll' :D
Trust me, If I had, I would have made my way over and encouraged you to say it to my face, my bottom feeding lowlife friend.

Oh if only I had *dreams happy thoughts*

Originally posted by kuepper

Trust me, If I had, I would have made my way over and encouraged you to say it to my face, my bottom feeding lowlife friend.

Does your bottom always feed your lowlife friends?

And how would I tell your face from your bottom? The same **** comes out of both.

Originally posted by Frodo
Does your bottom always feed your lowlife friends?

And how would I tell your face from your bottom? The same **** comes out of both.
Yes, and if we were 10 years old, that might have been a quality comeback.

Keep on sniping - you only reinforce my point every time you click submit - the sheer audacity to question anyones class in defeat, when you show such complete and utter disrespect in victory is one of the most amusing pieces of irony I have ever seen.

Come on trash, do your worst.

Yes, and if we were 10 years old, that might have been a quality comeback.

Keep on sniping - you only reinforce my point every time you click submit - the sheer audacity to question anyones class in defeat, when you show such complete and utter disrespect in victory is one of the most amusing pieces of irony I have ever seen.

Come on trash, do your worst.
LOSER.JPG

That's it, keep them coming.

Are you sure you are old enough to have a job, wife and family?

I's wager money on you being in the 9-13 bracket ... maybe thats your iq instead?

Anyway grabage, keep em coming, im enjoying this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes i was there - as I am every game.Behind Willo at the Subi end.What an awesome sight he is!The Shockers just did not have an option to play on him.
On the Shockers - what a disappointing effort from their "young gun(?)" Fat Pav.I have never seen him play a good one against the Eagles.Ever the Dockers supporter behind me was calling for him to be returned to Adelaide.And as for Croad - Dennis Cometti put it rather kindly when he said -"no doubt Croad will have better days". I cannot recall him getting a goal from a one out contest against Ash.He seems to be a bit of a seagull - skirting around the edges to get an easy kick.

Phil

Phil Matera is a small forward - his job is to scout around and pick up the spills from the big guys (although Willo didn't spill any!).Croad on the other hand is - supposedly - an awesome athlete and a tall strong marking key position player. In his dreams!

Originally posted by GoEagles
kuepper, what did you think of the Freo fashion brigade (the coaching team were wearing brownish 3qtr pants and a matching top)?
I was there for the football, not the fashion champ.

One of a very few of the 40,000 there who was perhaps? ;)

Top of the 3 tier stand in the nosebleed seats. Just getting my voice back today - I feel like I've gargled with Drano

Speaking of sartorial matters, the Red Army bus went past while I was walking up Roberts Road - I shouted to the guy hanging out of the window where their bloody blue and gold shirts were. I expect an answer any day now

I was right next to the red army - I hope their not getting paid.
They didnt really get the crowd going

I have to admit, the eagles crowds are hard to get vocal. I feel like the only guy shouting were I sit.

Present....

As luck would have it, there were quite a few Docker supporters around us, of course I remained restrained at all times.

BTW Kuep, isn`t that what Phil Matera is supposed to do? As opposed to the mighty Trent Croad who is reported to be able to leap tall buildings etc. etc.

I was there for the football, not the fashion champ.

One of a very few of the 40,000 there who was perhaps? ;)

I was there for the footy too, but it was a bit hard not to miss them as they really stood out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back