Analysis Out of Victoria for the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

As a saints fan who lives right next to Gabba, I'm stoked. Yes playing away from home is a disadvantage but champion interstate clubs have done the same for many years. The base in Noosa is a stretch, they need to move closer to a main stadium for any slither of a "home advantage".

i figured they thought they would be there a while and wanted a place more livable than a hotel.

here is where the blues switched to, its ok , but not as good a facilities for meetings, not as much space in general.

Well said. Don't know why you bother Fly
His response literally makes no sense.

No one is arguing against relocating. That's been forced.

I'm arguing that it makes no sense to go somewhere that requires a 2.5 hour commute right before the game.

Got a crystal ball there? Or just want to spread your dooms day negativity to every thread today?

We are still well and truely in the finals race, and are a better side with both of them on the field.

Let's hope the club hasn't had a dummy spit this week like you and we can bring that fast, exciting brand of football to every remaining game.
We haven't won an away game since Ratts took over and now we have 12 straight.

If we play finals it will be a miracle

His response literally makes no sense.

No one is arguing against relocating. That's been forced.

I'm arguing that it makes no sense to go somewhere that requires a 2.5 hour commute right before the game.
It boils down to this; who gives a s**t.
Unlike you , I have faith in the powers that be that they have thought of all the Pros and Cons of their location. You're making out as though they're a bunch of muppets with NFI.

Maybe you should run the club. I'll vote for you

It boils down to this; who gives a sh*t.
Unlike you , I have faith in the powers that be that they have thought of all the Pros and Cons of their location. You're making out as though they're a bunch of muppets with NFI.

Maybe you should run the club. I'll vote for you

super constructive post! you're not arguing against any of the points i've made beyond some snide remarks and a "the club knows best" response.

you do realise no club is perfect. they like anyone are prone to mistakes. if there's valid reason for it then maybe they should tell supporters that, like they explained the reason behind not staying in adelaide!

super constructive post! you're not arguing against any of the points i've made beyond some snide remarks and a "the club knows best" response.

you do realise no club is perfect. they like anyone are prone to mistakes. if there's valid reason for it then maybe they should tell supporters that, like they explained the reason behind not staying in adelaide!
Good for you.. you go get em tiger

We haven't won an away game since Ratts took over and now we have 12 straight.

If we play finals it will be a miracle

I guess every other Vic team is in the same boat now and I suppose it’s a good opportunity to learn how to get some wins away from home, especially as many of the games will be at a neutral ground.

Get out your travel guide, and tell me where they should have stayed.
Actual venue.
I will tell you why you are wrong.

Relieved we might actually learn how to play outside of 'ideal' conditions.

I say 'ideal' cause some joker is inevitably gonna pop up with 'but the condensation off the roof, the lights in your eyes, the echoes of the laughter, the corrupt umpires, blah blah blah'.

Our record outside of docklands is abysmal, statistically.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back