Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
You heard it here first:

Top long serving outgoing President is set for a job at AFL house which is part of the reason why he has resigned from his post as president.

watch this space....

You heard it here first:

Top long serving outgoing President is set for a job at AFL house which is part of the reason why he has resigned from his post as president.

watch this space....
Are we saying someone in black and white, or more preferably, someone in red white and blue. Or someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither club wants a return to the old racist days

Bit rich of Eagles fans to take that moral high ground when I clearly heard them booing Adam Goodes during the last couple of years of his great career when he clearly pleased with fans not to do it.

FWIW I honestly do not believe Eddie will replace Gil, it will or should be a decent club administer with a fantastic track record like Brian Cook or Brendon Gale.

New reality tv show in the works too.

Working title is Gil and the Fat Man.
Get it right with the new TV show mate please
Gil and the 2 chin fat man .
Episode 1. : Rise and fall of the Obease Good Year Blimp the Craig Hutchinson story sponsored by McDonald’s,Hungry Jacks and any fishin chip shop that sell good greasy sovalarkis .

Initially thought Chapman would weasel his way into that kind of role. But the post did refer to a "top" president, so Chappy sh*t out of luck there.
Do you think that would stop him from getting in there. Not like you need to know anything about football to be there, so he would fit right in in that regard.

Bit rich of Eagles fans to take that moral high ground when I clearly heard them booing Adam Goodes during the last couple of years of his great career when he clearly pleased with fans not to do it.

FWIW I honestly do not believe Eddie will replace Gil, it will or should be a decent club administer with a fantastic track record like Brian Cook or Brendon Gale.
Either of these 2 should be replacing Gil immediately!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back