Discussion #outrage

Remove this Banner Ad

One of many faceless men in NaturalDisaster inner circle.
We are running on borrowed time Horry, I expect us to be silenced for speaking out.
******* hope so
I’m sick of your frantic ramblings, they are akin to a psyc patient writing on the walls of a padded room with excrement

Hello fellow members of the Sweet FA, I am here before you today to bring some pressure onto NaturalDisaster and his pathetic attempt at controlling what happens in this league.
Last night I made a thread for a rookie by the name of CursingFijian to help boost his profile, similar to how PMBangers made the Super League thread all in the aims of getting krakouers85 the EKA medal. #nepotism

Now my thread was obviously a raging success as it quickly found many followers and people who where suddenly interested in CursingFijian, bringing some much needed focus on some rookies other than krakouers85.

I awoke this morning dreaming of a EKA medal that wasn't rigged, only to find my thread had been landfilled, with the reason of it doesn't add anything.
I quickly PM'd NaturalDisaster to find out his reasoning behind it, this is how that played out.

I believe that response is telling.

NaturalDisaster has clearly proven he wants krakouers85 to win the EKA with his clear and blatant support of him with this decision.

How long are we going to allow this to continue, NaturalDisaster is using the league to his whim, controlling who wins the games despite it being a "random" SIM, controlling who wins awards and what can be posted on this board despite many lesser threads being able to remain.

I for one hope there is a investigation into NaturalDisaster dealings and he is exposed for the tyrant he is. Something needs to be done Sweet FA and it needs to be done now.
I have some sympathy for my proliferate friend Supersons.
I have made one media thread which was mysteriously codemned to some dustbin.

I have some sympathy for my proliferate friend Supersons.
I have msde one media thread which was mysteriously codemned to some dustbin.

Your thread is here:

Hello fellow members of the Sweet FA, I am here before you today to bring some pressure onto NaturalDisaster and his pathetic attempt at controlling what happens in this league.
Last night I made a thread for a rookie by the name of CursingFijian to help boost his profile, similar to how PMBangers made the Super League thread all in the aims of getting krakouers85 the EKA medal. #nepotism

Now my thread was obviously a raging success as it quickly found many followers and people who where suddenly interested in CursingFijian, bringing some much needed focus on some rookies other than krakouers85.

I awoke this morning dreaming of a EKA medal that wasn't rigged, only to find my thread had been landfilled, with the reason of it doesn't add anything.
I quickly PM'd NaturalDisaster to find out his reasoning behind it, this is how that played out.

I believe that response is telling.

NaturalDisaster has clearly proven he wants krakouers85 to win the EKA with his clear and blatant support of him with this decision.

How long are we going to allow this to continue, NaturalDisaster is using the league to his whim, controlling who wins the games despite it being a "random" SIM, controlling who wins awards and what can be posted on this board despite many lesser threads being able to remain.

I for one hope there is a investigation into NaturalDisaster dealings and he is exposed for the tyrant he is. Something needs to be done Sweet FA and it needs to be done now.

But I really would like to know what 3rd season players are referred as.
If you use the American college classification, they'd be called Juniors. However I prefer to call them the jellyfish class due to their spineless nature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine knowing that if he had just held off joining the league for one season you could of been part of the super draft
He wouldn't have won the EKA though, perfect timing really

Remove this Banner Ad

Back