OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
On Tubi my wife and I binge watched the frst three seasons of Outrageous Fortune, this last few weeks , I had never heard of it and got told about it that its worth watching! Well it certainly was worth watching , besides great characters and story lines there was a bit of flesh on display but, that is not what made the show. It was just great.
Now my question is about Tubi.
I can only get the first three seasons, and there are 6 of them.
I am on Tubi but, is there another step to take to actually join it fully, I've joined to watch but it keeps asking if I want to upgrade, maybe that is the answer to the next three seasons ?

On Tubi my wife and I binge watched the frst three seasons of Outrageous Fortune, this last few weeks , I had never heard of it and got told about it that its worth watching! Well it certainly was worth watching , besides great characters and story lines there was a bit of flesh on display but, that is not what made the show. It was just great.
Now my question is about Tubi.
I can only get the first three seasons, and there are 6 of them.
I am on Tubi but, is there another step to take to actually join it fully, I've joined to watch but it keeps asking if I want to upgrade, maybe that is the answer to the next three seasons ?
Strange no one seems to know anything about this show? No people it seems have seen it , 6 seasons , around 15 to 22 episodes per season, great acting great story line down to earth, the free to air's never took it on.
One did not sure who or actually why??? But put out season 5 over non ratings period, then nothing, well its 3 months since I asked the question and maybe it's availability in Australia is zilch! No ones got an answer!
I even joined Prime Video because they had it, and when I found it, on their site and put it up on screen on Prime , I tried to start episode 4 and it is simply unavailable??? And 5 & 6 seasons.
I think I will have to buy the last 3 seasons off Amazon , but its over $100 dollars to buy DVD's and it may only be the last three seasons , but we've seen the first 3.
What I am baffled about just for the sake of interest for people on here who like good shows, this production "Outrageous Fortune" finished being produced after 5 to 6 years from 2005 to 2010, why on earth is it so hard to find on any pay TV all the servers, and only TUBI had the first 3 seasons?
If you haven't seen it don't judge if you like fun and games and good drama some serious, you will love this.

But of course you may never find it, it is a Kiwi production, and when I joined Prime I actually found a phone line to get to thwem and was told you'll have to wait until it is made available , I doubt that'll ever happen!
Now my interest is pure curiosity, for any one else who may have seen some of it, it had long episodes and MANY EPISODES each season, only person I know is a relative in another state that has seen it, the first 3 seasons , the same can't find the rest.
If you watched the Upper Middle Bogan, the main actress's, blond birth mother with the car crazy husband Glen Robbins and half brothers and sisters, was played by the Outrageous Fortune Lead female character Robin Malcolm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back