Remove this Banner Ad

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
I'm keen to hear feedback. A mate is keen to start this up when it launches.

Is it cross-platform?

kangle4

Premiership Player
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
The demo actually released early last night and I played a couple of hours and am enjoying it so far.

It's sort of like an RPG Gears of War, a bit of Mass Effect about it as well, runs really well also.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Anyone grab this yet? I was originally planning on it, but the more I looked at it, asked a couple friends and read impressions it sounded kind of poo.

thefendoff

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2011
your chest
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Anyone grab this yet? I was originally planning on it, but the more I looked at it, asked a couple friends and read impressions it sounded kind of poo.
Got it yesterday. It’s super cheesy but I’m actually really enjoying it. Fast paced combat and you actually feel powerful. Some of these looter shooters sacrifice fun for balance. But I find the combat here pretty fun

kangle4

Premiership Player
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
I'm really enjoying it as well especially in multiplayer.

I couldn't care less about the story but the gameplay is a lot of fun. It's pretty much your classic looter shooter but the abilities set it apart and you're encouraged to take the attack to the enemy because you heal yourself by getting kills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thefendoff

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2011
your chest
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
if they fix the servers this game really could be great. the combats really fun and the potential for playing tons of different builds is huge. The abilities and talent trees almost feel like a diablo style game

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Looks very Destiny like to me with a skill tree element.

Minor interest just because there's not a heap out on PS5

HirdyLannister

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2013
Cersei's bed
AFL Club
Essendon
if they fix the servers this game really could be great. the combats really fun and the potential for playing tons of different builds is huge. The abilities and talent trees almost feel like a diablo style game
Exactly how I felt after thinking about, very diablo feel about with gear, talent trees and level adjusting.
No wonder enjoying it as I'm looking forward to diablo 2 remastered

Mitho

Club Legend
Feb 22, 2011
Berwick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Manchester City
Playing coop with a buddy, have another mate planning to catch us and jump in trios coop. Really enjoying it! And for free.. well thats just insane.

Remove this Banner Ad