Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
joel played in there premiership sides and they were gun sides..this year he had a disagreement told em to stick and said he'll play 2's all year won the b/f by 40 votes..yes we will jump a few extra spots up on the ladder if we get who we are chasing ...well who knows what could happen.

With the biggest amount of respect as I can muster Scott, I think we could all make that statement about our respective football clubs, but it is a bit premature predicting a climb of the ladder based on who you might get, good luck with the recruiting though:thumbsu: I love this time of year!!!!!!!!!

With the biggest amount of respect as I can muster Scott, I think we could all make that statement about our respective football clubs, but it is a bit premature predicting a climb of the ladder based on who you might get, good luck with the recruiting though:thumbsu: I love this time of year!!!!!!!!!
Well said Pliz. I'm a bit opposite to your last statement though, I tend to avoid BigFooty this time of the year due to the dribble that is posted! I rely on nonch to keep me informed of the facts in the paper.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well said Pliz. I'm a bit opposite to your last statement though, I tend to avoid BigFooty this time of the year due to the dribble that is posted! I rely on nonch to keep me informed of the facts in the paper.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yep, there's plenty of Tarra info in there BK :D, you wouldn't even need to go near the club to find out what's happening. Apparently Chris Mitchell at the Border is up to date with what's happening around the league.:D:D:D.

Joke Nonch, don't choke on your donut....;:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back