Ovens and King Football League 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Big loss for milawa, he is the best ruckman in the Comp when you take into count the impact he has around the ground and forward. From memory he pretty much rucked unchanged for the Dees this year and I'm not sure who they will go after to replace him.

Yep, they will need to recruit someone good because their depth in the ruck isn't super. Pell and Bomber can chop out, but both are more valuable elsewhere. Going to be tough to compete with Glenrowan and Tarra without a gun ruckman.

would like to reignite the club after their new recruits walking out. Even though his grandfather was at milawa

Nice try but I highly doubt Luke would be heading out there. His father played at north Wang as well so maybe he is coaching there as well.

True, i did not think about that one.. Probably wouldnt be a bad fit for north as well, bloke is regarded quite highly.. I dont know anyone that doesnt like the fella

True, i did not think about that one.. Probably wouldnt be a bad fit for north as well, bloke is regarded quite highly.. I dont know anyone that doesnt like the fella
Note that he didn't acquire the nickname " pulse" for no reason. 3 qrt time speech, scores level might be interesting.
Maybe he could pop on an overcoat and channel 2 greats.
If true L.M good for O&K
Maybe even 3 greats. The red fox. Kanga. Yabba.
Maybe Ross Lyon needs an overcoat? Or maybe a bit more? ( wrong forum)

Last edited:
luke mullins going to no club moyhu connection is his gf and north wang his dad but has no intentions of being at any club in 17

But I heard his pet cat was adopted from a family in Whorouly so maybe he is heading there!
Honestly I know these are all rumours until confirmed but can we at least only post the ones that start from a shred of truth?

But I heard his pet cat was adopted from a family in Whorouly so maybe he is heading there!
Honestly I know these are all rumours until confirmed but can we at least only post the ones that start from a shred of truth?
LM dog very upset about being called a cat. Seeking therapy.
Even more upset about his supposid lineage.
If any posters see a sad dog in waiting room at next session , give him a pat!

Lachie Cohen back to Glenrowan is a big get. Doesn't look as though they will drop off at all and only get stronger. Think early signs are that the gap has widened between the two grand finalists and the rest of the comp. Milawa getting Josh Owen is a good get and he is a very good player but losing Newton will hurt them. they will need to get a few more on board. Doesn't seem to be a heap of news from other Clubs. Think Tarra have recruited really well so far and added 6 new very good senior players which will close the gap a bit on the Tigers. But I still think Tigers will be clear favorites again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Cohen back to Glenrowan is a big get. Doesn't look as though they will drop off at all and only get stronger. Think early signs are that the gap has widened between the two grand finalists and the rest of the comp. Milawa getting Josh Owen is a good get and he is a very good player but losing Newton will hurt them. they will need to get a few more on board. Doesn't seem to be a heap of news from other Clubs. Think Tarra have recruited really well so far and added 6 new very good senior players which will close the gap a bit on the Tigers. But I still think Tigers will be clear favorites again

Your right, the tigers look like being as strong as ever.
Tarra will make a big improvement with the 4 guys they have brought in all being quality players.
Milawa will need Owen to bring some in with him from Wang but I don't know if that will happen as most at wang have re-signed bar the tarra recruits so seems very unlikely that anyone else will come from there.

Any more news out of Whorouly?

I see Whorouly have now put an ad on Facebook looking for a senior coach for 2017! Money well spent on Hooper

I wonder who's decision it was to part ways, seems late for it to be a decision made by the club. Ie You would have expected them to advertise earlier if they had decided to go in a different direction after this season. Will be starting behind the 8 ball as most other clubs have secured coaches already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back