Ovens and Murray Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey boys i am from the northern football comp and play for bundoora just to throw one in on cupido he signed with bundoora last week seems to love the attention from the clubs though?

hey boys i am from the northern football comp and play for bundoora just to throw one in on cupido he signed with bundoora last week seems to love the attention from the clubs though?

Cupido was in Albury/Wodonga last week playing in the National Country Cricket Championships for Sth.Australia. Stated he would be interested in playing in the OMFL if he got a good offer.

Cupido was in Albury/Wodonga last week playing in the National Country Cricket Championships for Sth.Australia. Stated he would be interested in playing in the OMFL if he got a good offer.

He'd say anything to get the media out of his hair and never believe all you read in the papers Raidrboy.

Maybe he'll coach your magoos given you seem to be having a lot of trouble filling the job.

i heard from a good source that pettifer was signing with kyabram and not yarra after an exhausting hunt for him, anyone else back this up

i heard from a good source that pettifer was signing with kyabram and not yarra after an exhausting hunt for him, anyone else back this up

they are pretty confident of this on the goulbourn valley league site,pretty sure kyabram is his home club so probably not a huge surprise if it happens,would be great to see him in the oand m though

He'd say anything to get the media out of his hair and never believe all you read in the papers Raidrboy.

Maybe he'll coach your magoos given you seem to be having a lot of trouble filling the job.

I know same as I don't believe half the c**p I read on this forum from time to time.

wang chronicle had an article wed in which judd porter says the rumoured signing by wang of the whelan boys from frankston is baseless. anyone else got any mail on this? big peder was definitely up in the nth east around new years and the word was that he and his brother had both signed on around that time. can't see any reason why wang wouldn't be announcing it though if it had happened. wang's ruck stocks are in real trouble if whelan hasn't signed

There seems to be an evergrowing list of departures from the league this season, which will undoubtably bring it back or even behind the standand of the GV? Seems to be alot of players being lured north with the new money in queensland and the arrival of the new AFL team

What are the departures so far for each team?

Albury:

Corowa/Rutherglen:

Lavington:

Myrtleford:

North Albury:

Wangaratta Magpies:

Wangaratta Rovers:

Wodonga Raiders:

Wodonga Bulldogs:

Yarrawonga:

What are the departures so far for each team? There's more but these are some listed

Albury: Ed Clark, Jay Koehler, Ben Fixter, Jayden Kotzur, Trent Castles

Corowa/Rutherglen: Sam Carpenter, Craig Tafft, Aaron Robbins, Richard Ambrose, Jamie Seymour

Lavington: Bill Neely, Darren McKimmie, Myles Aalbers

Myrtleford:

North Albury: Brad Horn, Kane Goode

Wangaratta Magpies: Jon McCormick, Michael Hooper, Jesse Smith, Steve Williamson

Wangaratta Rovers:

Wodonga Raiders: Adam Prior, Trent Storey

Wodonga Bulldogs: Nick Raines, Dean Murphy, Brett Lewington, Nathan Laracy

Yarrawonga: Tim Hargreaves, John McHenry, Mark Keenan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the departures so far for each team? There's more but these are some listed

Albury: Ed Clark, Jay Koehler, Ben Fixter, Jayden Kotzur, Trent Castles

Corowa/Rutherglen: Sam Carpenter, Craig Tafft, Aaron Robbins, Richard Ambrose, Jamie Seymour

Lavington: Bill Neely, Darren McKimmie, Myles Aalbers

Myrtleford:

North Albury: Brad Horn, Kane Goode

Wangaratta Magpies: Jon McCormick, Michael Hooper, Jesse Smith, Steve Williamson

Wangaratta Rovers:

Wodonga Raiders: Adam Prior, Trent Storey

Wodonga Bulldogs: Nick Raines, Dean Murphy, Brett Lewington, Nathan Laracy

Yarrawonga: Tim Hargreaves, John McHenry, Mark Keenan

one more top player from albury set to depart as well, cant say who just yet

Heard a story today that Corowa is in a big hole financially and have capped Toss' spending. If this is true then Corowa will drop down the ladder at a rate of knots which would be unfortunate.

Can anyone confirm if they have heard similar?

Also sad to hear the retirement of Taffty. One of the best I have had the pleasure of watching. An absolute GUN!!!!!

Heard a story today that Corowa is in a big hole financially and have capped Toss' spending. If this is true then Corowa will drop down the ladder at a rate of knots which would be unfortunate.

Can anyone confirm if they have heard similar?

Also sad to hear the retirement of Taffty. One of the best I have had the pleasure of watching. An absolute GUN!!!!!

agree on tafft. one of the league's elite in his prime

north albury set to swoop on cupido after offering him a ridiculous 1500 a game and 5 grand sign on and a job with the tv station win or something like that. it will be the third club he has signed with this pre season.

The man who loves to shop - M.Shir also to Aspley Hornets :thumbsu:

Have heard that too, I think Wodonga may lead the onfield losses to date with N.Raines, N.Laracy, J.Worsteling, C.Macey, D.Murphy, L.Trew, Ohlins x2, D.Bradshaw, S.Paton, B.Lewington who were all regular senior players and now possibly M.Shir moving on?? He will be tough to replace

Have heard that too, I think Wodonga may lead the onfield losses to date with N.Raines, N.Laracy, J.Worsteling, C.Macey, D.Murphy, L.Trew, Ohlins x2, D.Bradshaw, S.Paton, B.Lewington who were all regular senior players and now possibly M.Shir moving on?? He will be tough to replace

Shir won't go anywhere - he's just a habitual offender in shopping himself around every off season so he can "get off" on it. When it comes to the crunch he goes back to his kennel (pardon the pun).

Maybe todays Border Mail will stop you dribbling rubbish about our inability to sign a reserves coach as this guy has been on our radar for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back