Ovens and Murray - Pre Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ovens and Murray Part 3

With Albury Footy Club hosting such a prestigeous event as Powderfinger & Jet which should be considered an honour every effort should be made to showcase the facilities of their club but I was still standing in 3 inches of water !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It may seem trivial to some, but I think it reflects poorly on the club & committee at Albury.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or is it a point that weather is the great unknown ??????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some things just bite you on the ass, dont they ??????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I sincerely hope by :rolleyes: you aren't being serious. how the hell is the deluge of water that nature threw down a poor reflection on the footy club, you idiot. i blame the tent erectors for not having a gutter on the tent to run the water away:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
did have a laugh at the Albury heirachy perched on the balcony sipping on crownies.

I sincerely hope by :rolleyes:you aren't being serious. how the hell is the deluge of water that nature threw down a poor reflection on the footy club, you idiot. i blame the tent erectors for not having a gutter on the tent to run the water away:rolleyes:
did have a laugh at the Albury heirachy perched on the balcony sipping on crownies.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Judging by the amount of :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: of course im not serious :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:you idiot :rolleyes::rolleyes: I may have been having a crack at someone else :rolleyes::rolleyes: and I do agree with you on the guttering and having a laugh at the Albury heirachy perched on the balcony sipping on crownies:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Judging by the amount of :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: of course im not serious :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:you idiot :rolleyes::rolleyes: I may have been having a crack at someone else :rolleyes::rolleyes: and I do agree with you on the guttering and having a laugh at the Albury heirachy perched on the balcony sipping on crownies:rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

With Albury Footy Club hosting such a prestigeous event as Powderfinger & Jet which should be considered an honour every effort should be made to showcase the facilities of their club but I was still standing in 3 inches of water !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It may seem trivial to some, but I think it reflects poorly on the club & committee at Albury.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or is it a point that weather is the great unknown ??????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some things just bite you on the ass, dont they ??????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did Powderfinger & Jet have to put up with cold showers? Once again Massive Merv has touched a massive raider nerve ...:rolleyes:

You're spot-on there "raffle". Dan Leslie must have faced a huge dilema with the offers being thrown at him....not many blokes would have had the courage to knock back that sort of offer....I hope young Garland is made of similar character traits.

Dan leslie faced a huge dilemma when he approached paul joss to attend the albury football club deck at albury cup day, and was never chased by the tigers. Garland also had a connection with paul spargo through family ties, and also having an incident at lavy involving his girlfriend, which involved short talks with the club.

Jealousy seems to be a huge curse throughout the o and m, or just on this thread with ill informed *******s. raiders and yarrawonga would spend equal if not more money on their players than albury do, with both teams having many travellers from melbourne, while albury have one (charlie gaylard) who lived in albury and went to scots.

You might say joss employ all the good players to make the team, but none of the top five in the b and f (mackie, hyde, s daly, gaylard and carroll) work for joss, and fowler the leading goal scorer works at the border mail.

if you think the albury club is about money, tell that to blokes like judd, bain, cables and even luke daly who have repeatedly been offered big money to play in lesser competitions, but the love of the club and their mates makes them want to stay.

all teams have there time in the sun, dont be jealous when it is albury's turn, as it will obviously end at some point. and i dont think they are acting arrogantly or being bad winners, so just accept they are currently a very competitive side who have blokes who would do anything for eachother.

Dan leslie faced a huge dilemma when he approached paul joss to attend the albury football club deck at albury cup day, and was never chased by the tigers. Garland also had a connection with paul spargo through family ties, and also having an incident at lavy involving his girlfriend, which involved short talks with the club.

Jealousy seems to be a huge curse throughout the o and m, or just on this thread with ill informed *******s. raiders and yarrawonga would spend equal if not more money on their players than albury do, with both teams having many travellers from melbourne, while albury have one (charlie gaylard) who lived in albury and went to scots.

You might say joss employ all the good players to make the team, but none of the top five in the b and f (mackie, hyde, s daly, gaylard and carroll) work for joss, and fowler the leading goal scorer works at the border mail.

if you think the albury club is about money, tell that to blokes like judd, bain, cables and even luke daly who have repeatedly been offered big money to play in lesser competitions, but the love of the club and their mates makes them want to stay.

all teams have there time in the sun, dont be jealous when it is albury's turn, as it will obviously end at some point. and i dont think they are acting arrogantly or being bad winners, so just accept they are currently a very competitive side who have blokes who would do anything for eachother.

I think you just proved who the real ******* is LP :thumbsu:

I think you just proved who the real ******* is LP :thumbsu:

Interesting, i think you might find Yarra may free up a bit along with Wodonga. Losses

Yarra - Ednie, mckee, ednies cousin whatever his name is.

Wodonga - Twitt, Dosbell, williams, heta, lamb, thompson, jones

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested Joss employs all the good players. I think its more the number of players he employs that catches most people's attention.
Your full of info LP, so you tell us then, how many current Albury players and/or their partners are currently employed by the Joss company? We don't care weather they play 1's or 2's and where they finished in the B&F. Here's your chance to set the record straight. If you miss any, we'll do our level best to fill in the blank spaces!

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested Joss employs all the good players. I think its more the number of players he employs that catches most people's attention.
Your full of info LP, so you tell us then, how many current Albury players and/or their partners are currently employed by the Joss company? We don't care weather they play 1's or 2's and where they finished in the B&F. Here's your chance to set the record straight. If you miss any, we'll do our level best to fill in the blank spaces!
I think you'll find that there are a lot of connections from other o&m sides that work or have worked for Joss' as well. Have we ever thought that maybe the company employ people because they are good workers that play football or their partners do?? Im pretty sure Joss would be happier with a successful business than a successful footy side (as most of us would). Turns out Joss happens to have both.. maybe that makes the Joss group good business people?

How come Faiders are so quiet at this time of the year with recruting? maybe no more money left as they need to pay to get the oval up to o&m standard and fix the hot water service. Cheapskates

garlo went back to lavi as he has some good mates there and also he has a couple of people who have helped him along his footballing journey. While on lavy i have heard that they have told there 3rds coach of the past 4 years Craig Mannagh (who has got alot of players to the club and has also helped develope alot of there younger blokes to play senior footy this year plus took them to there 1st 3rds flag since 1993) that he no longer has that job anymore and that they had already appointed someone only to have that person reject the job so now they dont have a coach ATM for next year. Again lavy have let another good person go (as they have players) due to them having weak hipocritical people involved at there club that are happy to take the accolades for someone elses hard work. Yet again lavys loss will be another clubs gain. If i was on a committee of any o & m club i would be getting onto Craig ASAP he did a great job for lavy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

garlo went back to lavi as he has some good mates there and also he has a couple of people who have helped him along his footballing journey. While on lavy i have heard that they have told there 3rds coach of the past 4 years Craig Mannagh (who has got alot of players to the club and has also helped develope alot of there younger blokes to play senior footy this year plus took them to there 1st 3rds flag since 1993) that he no longer has that job anymore and that they had already appointed someone only to have that person reject the job so now they dont have a coach ATM for next year. Again lavy have let another good person go (as they have players) due to them having weak hipocritical people involved at there club that are happy to take the accolades for someone elses hard work. Yet again lavys loss will be another clubs gain. If i was on a committee of any o & m club i would be getting onto Craig ASAP he did a great job for lavy

I'm guessing you are going to hide behind your alias there GT and happily call a group of hard working and committed people weak and hypocritical! Very brave stuff! If you plan to accuse me of the same thing, don't bother... as most people know I've made no attempt to hide my identity. Box

we are all entitled to our opinions and observations head (brett), its not a personal attack at you as from the outside i thought lavingtons coaches have done a great job over the past 2 years thats why its hard to understand why they have done this maybe weak was a bit harsh of a word possibly its EGO the word i should be using. I know it happens at all clubs but when you see a club that prides itself on junior developement and have someone do such a good job in enhancing that reputation and to see them dumped its had to understand

we are all entitled to our opinions and observations head (brett), its not a personal attack at you as from the outside i thought lavingtons coaches have done a great job over the past 2 years thats why its hard to understand why they have done this maybe weak was a bit harsh of a word possibly its EGO the word i should be using. I know it happens at all clubs but when you see a club that prides itself on junior developement and have someone do such a good job in enhancing that reputation and to see them dumped its had to understand

Hmmmmmmm!!! Is that you Craig????????????

No Hornie my names not Craig but I am a friend of who I mentioned in my previous forum,and was dissappointed when I heard what had happened to him so what better place to voice my opinion than on this footy forum,as thats what this is for isnt it,for people to commuincate and to voice their opinions as I said earlier its my opinion and if people dont like it then I dont care people may agree or disagree with what i said but its my observation and opinion and Im entitled to it, and friends look out for one another

He should have been sacked the day he made his son the captain of the side he was coaching. Anyway this should b in the under 18's thread..

He should have been sacked the day he made his son the captain of the side he was coaching. Anyway this should b in the under 18's thread..

more like cos he put your son on the bench. Which is a good call cos if he is anything like you then bench is too good. perhaps water boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back