Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whisper is that Jason Lappin has jumped ship as well and signed as assistant coach of Balranald under former lavington 2nds player and well renowned tiler Karl Jacka . Apparently the string of departures from wang along with a chance to work under Jacka was too hard to refuse.

It is also believed that Joel Mackie has decided to sign with his fifth club this year, the reasons for the decision haven't been confirmed yet however it is believed he will be heading to Walla as coach after the re-signation of Michael Spiteri.

Well mate at the end of the day he has been at four clubs this year thats the point as he is now a contracted Albury player with the new contracts that started 1st November with the VCFL!

Will you remain vice captain next year??

I knew I was being picky and yes your point still remains (even though your details were incorrect)

As for being vice captain next year.....sure why the hell not. All I need now is a club to be vice captain of. Read some of my posts and you'll realise I'm not who you think I am. In fact I don't even know who you think I am, Mate.

trenfeild and cosgriff what?

trenfield definitely leaving. cosgriff quoted about 3 weeks back in local paper saying he was definitely staying at wang but now that travelling partner in kirby leaving maybe things have changed? ed clarke and higgs yet to re-sign as well with big chance clarke won't be back apparently. also heard a rumour that lord might join kirby at tatura?

wang will definitely be in the market for a ruckman or 2. but apart from that their depth was pretty good this year so they should be good enough to cover the losses and still play finals. likes of thayer steel mcgeehan braden keir the waite boys d mccormick stamp nicolas aumann were looking on on GF day. it's hardly panic stations with a few blokes leaving i wouldn't have thought

trenfield definitely leaving. cosgriff quoted about 3 weeks back in local paper saying he was definitely staying at wang but now that travelling partner in kirby leaving maybe things have changed? ed clarke and higgs yet to re-sign as well with big chance clarke won't be back apparently. also heard a rumour that lord might join kirby at tatura?

wang will definitely be in the market for a ruckman or 2. but apart from that their depth was pretty good this year so they should be good enough to cover the losses and still play finals. likes of thayer steel mcgeehan braden keir the waite boys d mccormick stamp nicolas aumann were looking on on GF day. it's hardly panic stations with a few blokes leaving i wouldn't have thought

yer cosgriff hasnt singed yet either and i dnt no about lordy goin to tatura

just announced on prime news- matty allen to coach wang rovers next year...

Was in another room of the house when the WIN News sport was on and I thought I heard some mention of a Robbie Walker return. Was it as an assistant to Matty Allen?

New to this caper, thought I would post for all to talk about. Alan Murray (former Port Adelaide & St.Kilda) is on the radar of North Albury (O&M ) and Jindera (Hume). He has an associating with both clubs, younger brother Matty at North, and cousin Robbie, coach of Jindera. Can any one confirm this?

Will Albury swoop and claim another on-baller?

The whisper is that Jason Lappin has jumped ship as well and signed as assistant coach of Balranald under former lavington 2nds player and well renowned tiler Karl Jacka . Apparently the string of departures from wang along with a chance to work under Jacka was too hard to refuse.

It is also believed that Joel Mackie has decided to sign with his fifth club this year, the reasons for the decision haven't been confirmed yet however it is believed he will be heading to Walla as coach after the re-signation of Michael Spiteri.

Haha very good mate, but Trenny the one you'll be seeing at Balranald... As for Cossy im fairly sure the Bboi might know what going on a little more than the average joe ;)

Also Lappo was named best coach in Vic for the 2008 season was announced friday night, great recognition to his hard work

Heard there are rumblings at the Pigeons. Can anyone confirm Yarra may be looking for a new coach. And have they signed a ruckman and full forward.

:cool:

Heard there are rumblings at the Pigeons. Can anyone confirm Yarra may be looking for a new coach. And have they signed a ruckman and full forward.

They have signed a FF. "Crackers" Keenan from Spotswood in the WRFL. Big money too. Knocked back the 1st offer only for them to come back with an even bigger one.

ednie signed on for 2 more years this year.. alot of very unhappy players when they heard about that decision..
but i wouldn't be surprised if he got the chop tho..

Has anyone heard if north albury has picked up anyone besides nick holman... not much has been said about them one player from the hume league wont make a difference at a struggling club, i think old Travis Hodgson would want to pull his finger out:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have signed a FF. "Crackers" Keenan from Spotswood in the WRFL. Big money too. Knocked back the 1st offer only for them to come back with an even bigger one.

It was a straight swap with Crackers going there and Leigh 'The Premiership Cup' Ramsdale coming to Spotty. Leigh works with a couple of guys down at Spotty. He has agreed to a 2 year deal that will see him in the role of director of canteen operations and is also the ground watering CEO. He also gets half price hot dogs and dim sims at every home game. He is very enthused about his new position.

Crackers look like a red headed taxi driver but will give most full backs a headache. Kicked 100 last year but kicked 70 or 80 points with it. Your comp is much stronger than ours so it wont be the same obviously. Is the best pack mark Ive seen but is a terrible kick. If he touches it, he normally marks it. Looking forward to coming up and watching the Brad Hardie lookalike in action.

nick raines a bulldog on prime news tonight, things looking good at the kennel

Should be some interesting after match functions over there!!!Few blokes whose reputations aren't super for their off field stuff.On the Doggies-surely the BMM set up their new recruit with his photo yesterday-had the stickers showing-very funny.

Should be some interesting after match functions over there!!!Few blokes whose reputations aren't super for their off field stuff.On the Doggies-surely the BMM set up their new recruit with his photo yesterday-had the stickers showing-very funny.

Yeah the Dogs and Tigers have been the most proactive in their recruiting so far, surely a few other clubs (nth albury, raiders, myrtleford..) would be a bit nervous considering their efforts last season and lack of recruiting big names so far.

Very interesting that Raines is going to wodonga... What do you mean with some of the "off field" stuff, the way they act around the club, to each other or having a few ales? surely thats common at all OM clubs...

Rains will be an unreall inclusion to an already handy midfield, but why would he leave corowa and go to another O&M club thats showing some loyalty isnt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back