Ovens & King FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

You must know something I don’t. But I’m not as close to the club as I was years ago. All I do know is that the club isn’t going to be content with one good year. They seem pretty driven to keep improving
Really do believe and hope they do sustain the success from this year, flag or not blueman. Been building for quite some time and its good to see a bit of change at the top. Sounds like the club is in a really good position both on and off the field. Enjoy the ride

Maybe players need to think twice before signing 2 year deals, clearly shows they are binding. Sour grapes because 1 got dropped from the 1s,
And if i recall, the one that was dropped wouldn't have been in the top dozen players for Benalla in the GF. And as it was, the seniors was a tight tussle. You cant take passengers into a granny.

Lacklustre first week of finals coming up. I can’t see any upsets brewing but should lead into two cracking games next week.

Is it true another player kicked a 100 goals in reserves this year, McCormack from North Wang? I've seen photos celebrating it but PlayHQ has him on 96?????

Good luck to all sides this weekend
But I think it could get ugly on the scoreboard
Not really a blow out Sat . Only 5 gls or so , today being cut short probably prevented one. I was really impressed with the young blokes from both sides today cracking in and running. Great signs for both clubs going forward.

Doon’s team looks the best they have had all year!

Might give Greta a touch up…..Out in straight sets Greta??

Bright and Milawa looks close, anyone got got info on this game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doon’s team looks the best they have had all year!

Might give Greta a touch up…..Out in straight sets Greta??

Bright and Milawa looks close, anyone got got info on this game?
Could argue that the Blues have their best side in all year too. 4 changes from the side that beat Doon at their home ground in round 5, I counted 3 changes for the Doon side.

I’ve been able to get results from friends via sms today but * sake is it too much to ask to have the results posted on the website within an hour or 2 of the game? Is it the responsibility of both playing teams or the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back