Ovens & King FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Greta lacked a pure power forward, and also a hard working forward. Cass and Judd are decent options however neither have the hard working or power forward part to their game.
It was widely seen that Cody Crawford was on the Greta bench and in the rooms all day, you will need him on a short leash if this is the case.
Would be a good pick up for them if that’s the case. His old man played out at Greta in the 90s and was a good handy player.

Would be a good pick up for them if that’s the case. His old man played out at Greta in the 90s and was a good handy player.
Were Greta missing any of their key backs? Looked very short down there. No match for Thomason, Campbell and O’Shea. Will be hard for doon to match those 3 next week.

Lock up the players wives and girlfriends if he goes there! Very toxic individual by all reports
Women that are easily lead astray aren’t worth taking up the isle, but by all means it’s fair game. My old ball and chain would pack my bags each week, a banana and two peanut butter sandwiches, made sure adequate rest was had the night before a game. I ran a muck back then, the lady’s would flock to the later game. I’d get home, dinner cooked, washing done, piss in the fridge and injury’s attended to as needed. 43 years later and she hasn’t missed a shift, still knows to keep clear on game day if things don’t go smoothly.

Women that are easily lead astray aren’t worth taking up the isle, but by all means it’s fair game. My old ball and chain would pack my bags each week, a banana and two peanut butter sandwiches, made sure adequate rest was had the night before a game. I ran a muck back then, the lady’s would flock to the later game. I’d get home, dinner cooked, washing done, piss in the fridge and injury’s attended to as needed. 43 years later and she hasn’t missed a shift, still knows to keep clear on game day if things don’t go smoothly.
chauvinism at its finest, onya Lez

Were Greta missing any of their key backs? Looked very short down there. No match for Thomason, Campbell and O’Shea. Will be hard for doon to match those 3 next week.
Missed Zac Northey. Didn’t get up from an ankle in the first final. He’s kept Thomason to 1 goal in 2 games so would have been a handy inclusion yesterday.

Brights forwards are going to be the difference next week. The 3 mains guys are tall and very mobile will give them the edge I think.

Strong incel vibes to all of your posting but this tops it.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm tipping he lived at home with Mum he could skive off her for free feeds and lodgings and he got rest on the night before a game because he elected not to use the services of his blow up doll.

Here’s a tip - Google ‘the best of Jock from The Club’ reckon there’s big laz’s role model

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How many sides have one a seconds flag one year and played off with only 3 players from there premiership side the next year before.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Benalla were always going to beat Greta reserves
Greta best forward had to play seniors last week
This week totally different story all together

How many times have 2 different clubs won seniors and seconds flags in consecutive years?
since 2000, 6 clubs have done is individually benalla 22, milawa 19-13, nth wang 12, Tara 10, whorouly 07.
Nth wang 2012 milawa 2013 the only consecutive years. Looking back thru both grades there is one club that only appears once for the last 23 years and that's greta with a runner up reserves in 06, the club has definitely been starved of success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back