Ovens & King football 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta had everything to play for on the weekend and didn’t show anything. Tigers by 100

I should have said Glenrowan are filthy cheating dogs with nothing to play for and would desperately love to give some of their players a week off.
If they field a full strength team Greta are F....ed but Glenrowan could continue to play the system to the detriment of the comp.

Went to Benalla V Tarra on Saturday - great game, and Tarra were in control once they got rid of the 1st Quarter yips They were a different side to the one that went down to Milawa.
I was really unimpressed with the runners/first aid for Benalla. Two serious injuries that could well result in surgery, and they treated them like a little sprain. The first (the long haired bloke in the 1st Quarter), had him screaming in pain for a good 2-3 minutes before help arrived. The second was a depressed cheekbone, that was so nasty that Hoggan from Tarra provided 1st aid for the 3 minutes it took for the runners to arrive. Not good enough.

For my $0.02 Milawa should win it from here and Glenrowan wont make it past either Tarra or the AB's.

Bright V Milawa and Greta V Glenrowan will both be interesting. Very interested in Greta V Glenrowan game as Greta have everything to play for.

Tarra a different side to the one that went down to Milawa, how so? A few players back in? Or just played a different style of footy?

With tarra only beating Milawa by a goal earlier in the year. And Milawa giving tarra a good hiding the other week. Doesn’t that suggest that tarra have gotten slightly worse during the year?
Or did Milawa just not have found there form that early in the year with bonding as a unit.
Still anyone’s for the taking.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tarra a different side to the one that went down to Milawa, how so? A few players back in? Or just played a different style of footy?

With tarra only beating Milawa by a goal earlier in the year. And Milawa giving tarra a good hiding the other week. Doesn’t that suggest that tarra have gotten slightly worse during the year?
Or did Milawa just not have found there form that early in the year with bonding as a unit.
Still anyone’s for the taking.

Tarra were red hot at the start of the season, and yeah Milawa started a little slow (in comparison, and in bonding) but now with Allan back, McClounan firing and everything clicking along nicely... depth no issue, there's no excuses now. (Josh Owen- a big out).

Tarra a very strong chance, Benalla holding on by a thread, Glenrowan continuing to take the p-i-5-5 by not playing a full side at all this year... gonna make for a good finals series.

King Valley and Bright making up the numbers in feel, but would love to see them scare their opponents a bit...

Gone out on a limb with ya smokey James McLounan :laughing:
Yeah look i'll cop that... But unsure how the umpire votes will fall.
Newton, McClounan, Clarke, early on Owen, all taking votes off each other. Smokey due only to the class around him.

But then again Jimmy Bartel won the Brownlow in 2007 soooooo there is a chance.

Yeah Indy, yet another season ending injury, this time to Chris Lockhart unfortunately, that makes 4 for the year now. The others will be 2 weeks probably.

Poor bastard - It looked like a depressed fracture of the cheek bone from the sideline? Did he have to go under the knife?

Yeah look i'll cop that... But unsure how the umpire votes will fall.
Newton, McClounan, Clarke, early on Owen, all taking votes off each other. Smokey due only to the class around him.

But then again Jimmy Bartel won the Brownlow in 2007 soooooo there is a chance.
Will be interesting, mclounan will poll some 3 votes when he kicks some bags but I reckon there will be games like on the weekend where he kicks 8 and isn’t in the best 2 or 3 on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Bonnie Doon actually catering the grand final? Reckon they’ll be asking other clubs to provide volunteers for them?

Indy your awfully active on here all of a sudden, happy Milawa supporter enjoying his sides premiership favouritism?

Top 5 key defenders in no particular order-
Pell (Milawa)
Williamson (Milawa)
Fox (Glenrowan)
Norden (Tarra)
Trende (all blacks)

I reckon you're pretty close there NBM

Good to see Bright had a dip. Would have been a great game.
Does anyone have scores from Glenrowan and Greta?

Indy your awfully active on here all of a sudden, happy Milawa supporter enjoying his sides premiership favouritism?

Top 5 key defenders in no particular order-
Pell (Milawa)
Williamson (Milawa)
Fox (Glenrowan)
Norden (Tarra)
Trende (all blacks)

Dunstan (Milawa)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back