Ovens & King football 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenrowan are gone - horay. Will they join Bonnie Doon on the scrapheap in 2020 or will it take a few years?
Not sure I want to see the demise of any local football club. I think a good effort from various Glenrowan players for 5 year . Fox Hansted etc. good players. Nor does bonnie doon deserve / need the demise of its fnc. Crunch time may be here for country footy?

Not sure I want to see the demise of any local football club. I think a good effort from various Glenrowan players for 5 year . Fox Hansted etc. good players. Nor does bonnie doon deserve / need the demise of its fnc. Crunch time may be here for country footy?

I'm sur guilfoyle and odonoghue will have a plan, surely the $15 gate entry can help prop up a few clubs

Not sure I want to see the demise of any local football club.
No one does - but if you hire mercinaries, spend zero time working on building a great club; focus only on qualifying for finals (at the detriment of playing good footy each week); put zero effort in success across netball and ressies football. Then you will eventually fold.
Build a great club 1st - success will follow. Or buy premierships - and suffer the endless merry-go-round of feast/famine .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats everyones tips for this weekend?
Milawa or All Blacks?
Tarra have thrown a spanner in the works as I thought it may be Milawa Vs Tigers final or if not Tigers I thought it would be Blacks.
Great effort by Tarra to put their hat in the ring and now everyone would have to say they are favorites having beaten the other two remaining sides in the last few weeks.
This weekend will be a great match. Benalla will have the speed across the ground but Milawa probably have a few more top end players.
If its a nice day then I think Benalla will get the points. And if they are in a bit of trouble I think if they are within 4 or 5 goals at the main break they will still believe their run will get them across the line.
Jacka vs Allen will be another interesting story. I'm sure they wont directly play on each other but who ever dominates the game more I think will get their side a long way towards winning.
If its Sunny Im tipping it to be really close until half way through 3rd quarter then Benalla to have too much speed and win by 20-30 points.
If its wet then I think Milawa will win by 2 goals.

Congratulations to my Tigers for another great year. I'm hearing an old president is back next year so should be another successful year.

Tarrawingee have played their grand final 2 weeks too early. They will crumble on GF day.

This weekends game should and will be over by quarter time. Milawa will come out breathing fire after their shocking start against Tarrawingee and be up by 6 goals at the first break, they will put everything on the line early and then rest some of their top liners late in the game. Older heads and too much experience for the young Blacks........Or will The Tarrawingee Recreation Reserve be to much for Milawa to handle? Blacks do play well at Tarrawingee! Shouldn't be this time though surely,

Tip - Milawa by 7 goals. Allen BOG

I know what will be worth watching though is the 10-15 young lasses who scream their lungs out for the Blacks on the sidelines. Best cheerleaders going around and not bad on the eye either.

Congratulations to my Tigers for another great year. I'm hearing an old president is back next year so should be another successful year.

Tarrawingee have played their grand final 2 weeks too early. They will crumble on GF day.

This weekends game should and will be over by quarter time. Milawa will come out breathing fire after their shocking start against Tarrawingee and be up by 6 goals at the first break, they will put everything on the line early and then rest some of their top liners late in the game. Older heads and too much experience for the young Blacks........Or will The Tarrawingee Recreation Reserve be to much for Milawa to handle? Blacks do play well at Tarrawingee! Shouldn't be this time though surely,

Tip - Milawa by 7 goals. Allen BOG

I know what will be worth watching though is the 10-15 young lasses who scream their lungs out for the Blacks on the sidelines. Best cheerleaders going around and not bad on the eye either.

The sideline distraction obviously worked then Woolies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back