Ovens & King football 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on that, tarra were good last week. Tarra has to go in as favs they just have to do the same as last week. Who was BOG today

Having a bit of a look over everyones predictions at the start of the year. Most had the top 6 pretty close. I think we all over-estimated Bright this year and under estimated Tarra.
Bright have been a big disappointment this year. They were OK but I thought they may be able to push the big sides but they were a bit off the top 4 sides.
Think Benalla have had a stiff run with injuries. Dont think the weekends result is a true reflection on where they are at. They were very poor on the weekend. To me they looked like a side that had run out of gas. It can happen when have injuries through the year.

This weekend will be another great contest. Late in the year it looked as though Tarra were a long way off Milawa. Then in the final it looked as though Milawa were a long way off Tarra. Will be very interesting to see how this one plays out. I dont think Tarra will have it on their terms as much as they did 2 weeks ago.
Milawa didnt look like they had any answers.
If Tarra can stop Jamies influence a bit then I think they will win pretty comfortably. But in saying that if he can have a day out then the Demons will be hard to stop.
My Tip is Tarra by 34 Points.

Having a bit of a look over everyones predictions at the start of the year. Most had the top 6 pretty close. I think we all over-estimated Bright this year and under estimated Tarra.
Bright have been a big disappointment this year. They were OK but I thought they may be able to push the big sides but they were a bit off the top 4 sides.
Think Benalla have had a stiff run with injuries. Dont think the weekends result is a true reflection on where they are at. They were very poor on the weekend. To me they looked like a side that had run out of gas. It can happen when have injuries through the year.

This weekend will be another great contest. Late in the year it looked as though Tarra were a long way off Milawa. Then in the final it looked as though Milawa were a long way off Tarra. Will be very interesting to see how this one plays out. I dont think Tarra will have it on their terms as much as they did 2 weeks ago.
Milawa didnt look like they had any answers.
If Tarra can stop Jamies influence a bit then I think they will win pretty comfortably. But in saying that if he can have a day out then the Demons will be hard to stop.
My Tip is Tarra by 34 Points.

Ovens and King 2018 grand final; sliding doors.
Tarrawingee:
IF Tarrawingee can stop Milawa star Jamie Allan's influence, THEN that will go a long way towards winning the game. With it all on the line, i expect a team focus on stopping Allan's polished disposal.

Milawa:
IF Milawa can bring the hunt and want that they did against Benalla, THEN the Demons could well be on their way to the flag. Expect a big impact on the outcome of the match to come from the likes of Xav Ham, Bryce Mortimer and Todd Bird. Simon Pane also in ripper form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Milawa have only made the one change from last week with Gilmore out and Lewis in!

Should be a great contest!

Well played Tarra, looked like another really even team performance, kept Milawa big guns from hitting the scoreboard.

Tomorrow marks the offical start of silly season! Anyone got any solid rumours to start us off?

Hawks coach?
Where are the Glenny boys heading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back