Ovens & King football 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of handy additions for the All Blacks in today’s paper Nonch. Sounds like they have stocked up on young talent out of saints under 18s again, will have to manage their points week to week but should be at the pointy end of the ladder come seasons end.

No comment out of the Moyhu camp re Smith to Wahgunyah?

I think the Moyhu hierarchy is still in denial about CJ. Like if they don’t say anything maybe he’ll miraculously reappear!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Huge get if they get Jamie. Wouldn’t know why he would want to play O&K yet though. Would be so far and away better than everyone else I don’t think he would even enjoy it. Takes football very seriously. He would still be a force in Ovens and Murray. Very strange decision. But then again he walks to his own beat so anything possible

I was told by a close relative of his that he just wants to play where his grandad did while he can still play at his best. Cant see him playing for anymore than 1200 a game and rest against the hawks, bombers, hoppers, valley and the like.

I was told by a close relative of his that he just wants to play where his grandad did while he can still play at his best. Cant see him playing for anymore than 1200 a game and rest against the hawks, bombers, hoppers, valley and the like.

Sounds like a similar arrangement to the Groth deal back in 2013? That was rumoured to be $1200 a game but to play approx 12-13 games plus finals.

Any news of coaches or recruits at Nth Wang, Doon or Whorouly etc? clubs would have had a session or two back now so would like to think some rumours would be confirmed or proven false by now.

An
Come on Nonch, Potter just gives the people what they want. One day he might get the top job and earn the right to write puff articles completely irrelevant to the local region about the AFL grand final.

On a side note i hear the J Allen situation could be resolved this weekend, word i am hearing is the bloke just wants to play in a good team with afew old mates. Wont be available all season as his wedding/honeymoon is the priority in his life atm.
Good luck to him if he wants to play under his perceived value to enjoy his footy abit more.

Any update on this? Your mail seems to have some long delays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way I read it is that it's more likely to be a general check to ensure everything is right more so than a full blown invetigation.

Yes I personally don’t think much will come of it. It does show that they mean business about it which is a good thing!

I don’t think it will be totally random. I think that clubs have possibly been dobbed in for isolated incidents eg a sign on fee not declared, and the league will go in and do some more homework.

Yep, Tarra have, King Valley start tonight, Moyhu a week ago.
It all starts about now for the teams that are genuine or need to improve.
I think our blokes are going for a kick on Thursdays at Wareena park.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back